for Second Chances (Come with a Price)

7/2/2018 c2 Guest
Update please!
1/28/2015 c2 RoseRed
I hope you haven't abandoned this story:( Its SO FUNNY! I could not stop laughing:) I loved the Star Trek references (I wouldn't have passed up that chance either Emma), and the names you gave Blue, and the awkwardness of how/who is going to undress/dress them! I really could not stop laughing! I hope you can continue this:)
12/28/2013 c2 4XxLostDreamerxX
I love reading stories about the characters getting de-aged and this story is really good. I can't wait to read what happens when Regina and Rumple wake up. I hope you don't have to much trouble writing the chapters and please update soon.
10/1/2013 c2 Guest
I really love this story. Please update soon
8/24/2013 c2 13Sinister Scribe
I like thisecompletely against my will.

I got to the de-aging bit and nearly rolled my eyes clean out of my head but by that point Emma had already been too funny.

Chapter 2 was even better, Leroy's "one down!" had me laughing out loud.

I get the feeling you're going to be piling on the feels with this story though. I just hope that the humour will continue to lighten the load.
8/24/2013 c2 5paintingoncobwebs
Oh wow! I love your Emma to no end! She’s so wonderfully sarcastic and engaging! I think everyone can relate, at one time or another, hiding being sarcasm when things get out of hand, and woah has S2 really been stretching Emma’s previously firm sense of reality.

Neal’s reaction, just... As always, I want to bundle the guy up and snuggle him. I feel bad that the chance to smack Rumple for creating the potion at all was taken from him... ;)

I also adore the fact that they laid out Rumple and Regina to go find help/sleep it off. It’s such a White Hat thing to do and one of the main reasons I love Snow. Regina just tried to kill them all, but Snow doesn’t take the golden opportunity to permanently get rid of her.

The many names of the Blue Fairy crack me up to no end! I really, really hope you wrote them realizing how clever they were!

A part of me is just whining to no end that Regina and Rumple haven’t woken up yet. I’m so very curious to see Charming and Emma (and OMG Henry’s!) reactions to suddenly seeing that the hardcore villains truly were once not even remotely evil. (I know Charming is logically aware, having been lectured before by Snow, but... it’s entirely different to see that the woman who spent quality time making Snowing’s life nightmarish was once an endearing sweetie!)
8/24/2013 c2 Guest
good great more please
8/23/2013 c2 Guest
Great story. Please update soon
7/6/2013 c1 Guest
I love de-aged fics! Can't wait for the next update.
7/5/2013 c1 3MusicalGirl97
This looks like it's going to be an awesome story! And by the way, I have to point out those amazing Star Trek references. You, my friend, are awesome.
7/5/2013 c1 nahbois68
I'm a little confused. Is that Regina and Gold who've been de-aged?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service