FanFiction.Net
for Escape Artist

8/16/2021 c7 cheesegeek
I so, very much love this story! I always follow authors' favorite stories hoping to find gems that I haven't yet read. This is definitely one of them! I know you wrote this many years ago, and am not sure if you still ready reviews, but in case you do, thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story!
4/19/2021 c23 Guest
I like your story.
5/24/2020 c23 cheesegeek
Wow. What a story. You are an incredible storyteller. I absolutely loved this story. i can't thank you enough for writing and sharing your stories. You are awesome.
9/25/2016 c1 Anon
Could you maybe post this on AO3, plz? :)
8/9/2016 c2 wotumba1
don't like Memphis. and kodos of course - but whoever would like him?
1/21/2016 c18 Grace2smile
Oh my gosh. I'm traumatized.
1/20/2016 c8 Grace2smile
How did I JUST discover this story? O.o You've got mad writing skillz, and they just get better and better. ;)
12/19/2015 c23 12Crystalzap
wow, lots of emotional drama, but remember Therapy doesn't work for everyone and Jim is more likely to get fed up with it and devise a plan to make his shrink quit ;P
6/5/2014 c23 1Beloved Daughter
Great story. I highly enjoyed reading it. I especially loved how you ended it. Thanks for writing and posting!
3/31/2014 c23 10Traser SyberJedi
I love this story. Excellent work. Especially the nail polish colors. *grins*
11/3/2013 c23 3RubyHair
Excellent story my dear! Excellent. It had all the elements that make one good from suspense to action to romance. Fantastic!
10/31/2013 c21 RubyHair
Poor Jim and poor Lenore.
10/31/2013 c20 RubyHair
Not anyone I would ever want to know, this agent Sloan.
10/31/2013 c19 RubyHair
Finally Sloan.
10/31/2013 c18 RubyHair
The girl is Lenore, OMG. You've done an awesome job with Kodos! He is truly evil.
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »