for A Place to Call Home

7/19/2013 c1 186JamesLuver
This was wonderful, and I enjoyed every moment of it. The more melancholy tone at the beginning was interesting, especially Anna's worries that John might not want her anymore, and her thoughts about the drunken man and how things might have been different for John. And then everything took such a beautiful turn. I loved your descriptions of them linking their hands together (so much love for the hand-holding!), and then the ways that they touched each other afterwards. You wrote the intimate scenes so well, making it sensual and hot whilst still being completely loving and tender. I really liked the description of her standing naked at the window, and its effect on her, and then their open way of talking to each other in such an intimate moment. Loved the image of him kissing his fingers and then running them all the way down her body, and expressing his approval of how ready she was for him. Also, Anna crying at the end was really fitting, I think. I think at some point, the floodgates would definitely have opened - after all, she's had to be strong for so long and contend with so much - and it makes sense for it to be after such an overwhelming time, something that she probably believed sometimes that she'd never get to experience again.

I hope you write more stories soon. I always enjoy your takes on their intimacies.
7/8/2013 c1 Baily007
Oh my, that was so beautiful! I loved it!
7/6/2013 c1 Alkd
Ah this is really really good. So much passion and desire but also all the love and sensuality that they would have with each other. Their communication before, during and after makes this piece all the better. I'd love to read more about the following days if you've got it in you :)
7/6/2013 c1 6Mishka67
Nicely done! Anna mentioned "tomorrow." Do we get a sequel? :-)
7/6/2013 c1 45mr-and-mrs-bates
Wow this was just so incredibly well written. I liked the build up of Anna having doubts that he wouldn't want her anymore or that she couldn't be what he needed. And how she tried to assure him that he was still a handsome man in her eyes. The love sex scene was awesome! It's so hard to write those sometimes without sounding cheesy. And I liked the tie in of how he was the only view she needed with the view of the fields in the beginning of the the story. Thanks so much for that.