for Through the Blur

10/18/2014 c14 Okami Princess
I don't think Bruce was the only Avenger who is ready to tear SHEILD down if they so much as touched Robbie. Of course SHEILD isn't the only threat. General Ross for one would be a pretty serious threat to Robbie if he finds out about him.
6/4/2014 c13 1stinkerdoodle
I'm guessing Natasha hasn't quite told Bruce yet about Robbie's episode (or episodes plural, if it happened more than once). I can imagine that if Robbie had one of those episodes Bruce might go ballistaic on Natasha for not telling him. I'm really excited to read more!
6/3/2014 c1 Guest
Ugh I was so looking to ship Bruce and Brianna :(
6/3/2014 c13 Lilybear3121
I'm seriously impressed by this. It's amazing. Can't wait for an update!
5/19/2014 c8 3GadgetCid
...oh...a stony fic...
5/19/2014 c7 GadgetCid
BRUCE YOU COWARD!
5/19/2014 c6 GadgetCid
BABY TEIM!
5/19/2014 c5 GadgetCid
Some people watch crime shows.

Others don't.
5/19/2014 c4 GadgetCid
So, what's Tony's take on this?

And didn't Bruce use a condom?
5/19/2014 c3 GadgetCid
LOVE THAT KID! SHOW A BIG F U TO YOUR OWN SPERM-DONNER, BRUCE!
5/10/2014 c12 Artimes' Thorns
...I'm still tryn' to grasp Steve being kissed by a drunken Tony. Are they a pair...or...are the science bros gonna be a little more friendly, if you know what I mean. Cause.I' .it.
4/22/2014 c12 3VioletErin.26
busted! oh good grief all over a one night stand. I dont consider people to be born by accident. Fury is rubbing me the wrong way but great characterization :) love robbie!
4/20/2014 c12 Okami Princess
I guess Tony will be very understanding of why Bruce went into hiding. After all, if Ross and his army goons or SHIELD found out about Robbie...brrrrrr! Plus I doubt Tony would blame Bruce for getting cold feet at the prospect of being a father, since he'd probably feel the same way in Bruce's shoes due to also having his own daddy issues (not as bad as Bruce's, but still). Though he's probably going to feel horrible for Bruce after he finds out what happened to Robbie's mom. And he might make an offer for sanctuary if things go bad and Bruce and Robbie need to leave their apartment. I also wonder if Tony would joke about a next generation of Avengers?
4/20/2014 c12 2Elundari
Yay update! Omg I love this, please post the next chapter soon, I almost died when it ended!
4/20/2014 c12 That BIRCH
This is really amazingly awesomely good. It's one of the best written fanfictions I've read in a long while. Keep up the good work and update soon!
27 Page 1 2 Next »