for Meeting His Daughter

1/30/2020 c3 eyeon
Complete? Wonderful so far, but not complete. Where is the part where James goes back through Tallahassee, maybe to finally talk to Rachel and he finds the step father has passed and Juliet is the wife and the "car accident" was actually falling into the pit and then she traveled back thru time? Richard set-up the fake CIA profile. Of course, the bartender would be his daughter, who he didn't know about, and after some amount of reacquainting they would all live happily ever after and finally reconnect with Rachel? There may be some issue with Juliet being 30 years older, but they find Miles and reconnect with Dr. Chang and that gets fixed. So the daughters are both a bit old to have those parents. James, of course, is a good step dad to the other daughter, Jess, too, and he works in the bookstore. The bartender daughter writes her book.

Do your see what happens when you get back into LOST and then I (who was almost totally recovered by substituting a Downton Abbey addiction), get pulled back in too?

Just sayin'...
10/10/2015 c1 lorenamag
Ohh, and I think you should write a 4th chapter about Juliet, please!
10/10/2015 c3 lorenamag
OMG! Wonderful. Great surprise! I love all your stories and I think you should write some more.
8/24/2015 c1 Flvia
Hi. I just read this wonderful sotry and it is so sad its only 3 chapters, because it is so good, I wish you could write this in Juliets POV.
Anyway, its been too long since you wrote this, but I would love to read some of your new stories.
7/26/2013 c3 Iduna's Apples
Whoaaa. This totally blew my mind. Apparently I'm slow on the uptake cause I didn't figure out what was going on until right at the very end of last chapter, and reading this last chapter was so awesome after that. And then when I finished I glanced up at the title of the story, and I was like "whoa" all over again. Really cool. I really hope you get around to writing 'the meeting' someday.
7/9/2013 c3 23Arcole
Arent you good. aren't you just wonderful! So is it really a three chapter piece? cause part of me wants it to go on and part thinks it's perfect just as it is. I love the irony and all the parts left unspoken. sigh.
7/9/2013 c1 Arcole
oh you are good. real good.
7/8/2013 c3 motorpool
That was so well put together. Wow, loved it. Disappointed that this one is complete. I could have read maybe 78 more chapters and been completely enthralled. Thanks for posting this one!
7/7/2013 c3 14Kz4
I have to say I was really happy to find this story in my inbox this morning!
I must admit I was somewhat confused during the first two chapters...but then, it all started to come together!

This last chapter had me captivated from beginning to end. Interesting how part of me kept screaming who Alex really was; whereas the other part of me kept saying, "nah, it can't be."
Funny how James felt so compelled to keep interacting with Alex.

Some things that really caught my attention:
Alex saying: "Sci-fi's over there. Not really my thing."
References to Juliet such as : "It doesn't matter who you were, it only matters who you are?" One of my favorite quotes, btw!

Maybe you could continue this story? I would love to read more about James and Clementine...and/or Alex :)
7/7/2013 c2 motorpool
Um... There is A LOT of foreshadowing going on here... Love it cannot wait to read the rest. I am highly anticipating a delicious noodle bake of epic proportions! Thanks for starting a new story!
7/7/2013 c1 motorpool
Let me just begin by saying that: OH WOW! Wonderful chapter! Loved it! And the noodle bake that Juliet was not at the bottom of the dark, scary, vortex of death. Whoa. I was just delighted to find a new story. Please let there be lots more.
7/7/2013 c2 13tia8206
I was just barely finishing Ch. 1 when my email pinged again with Ch. 2. YAY for instant gratification.

I love that James is all curious about Alex's dad. Sizing him up. I also love Alex's dad's backstory - I could easily see him and *cough* Alex's mom getting together under those shared circumstances. I would SO love to read the (as yet?) unwritten story where they meet in PT. I'm so wondering if you're going to have James meet Alex's mom in this story. Hoo boy. I love this so much. Wish it weren't only a three-parter, I'm hooked! I feel like this has as much meat to it to be another Ghosts of L.A. Like I said, it's weird, I get that I should probably be sad, because, shipping!, but I love this too much to be sad.
7/7/2013 c1 tia8206
Ahhhh OMG, I think I know how this is going to go and I LOVE it. I get that I'm supposed to be sad or wistful but... EESH, I can't be, I love this concept too much.

Alex's mom sounds wise, heh heh. He should listen to her.