for White Girl

11/27/2018 c7 5powerrangersoflight
Freedom Writers has been my number one favorite movie ever since I first saw it in my AVID class in 10th grade. Your version of it, through the eyes of a teenage mother, is truly amazing. Thank you for writing this fanfic. I will be sure that other people will read this heartfelt story. Keep up the incredible work!
12/30/2016 c7 Kailey Lejander
The most alsome book i ever read . This fanfiction change my life . You should be really pround of yoy work.
3/25/2016 c3 Always got me
I don't know why, probably because it feels so real, but this movie gets to me.
2/18/2016 c7 Missfangirl
Did you perhaps have a teacher Ms. Carroll or Mrs. Bacon by any chance? Here's my email of you did sorry I don't have an account
12/1/2015 c2 wolf
hi i wanted to ask if it is ok if i take a cuple of things from your story because i dont have the movie
12/2/2015 c8 WolFie MoonStone
I have an acount its just i have it throw facebook so i couldent log in throw my school computer but like the story in on quotev and if you dont want me to cuntinue its cool i understand

This is the name of the story and you can find me with the name of
X men evolution lover
The native girl ( freedom writers and twilight crossover)
7/9/2014 c7 5LostGirl42311
I just want to stop and say how much i loved this the best I can with one hand since my good one is broke. I read this in one sitting and loved every word. Thank you so much for writing it.
1/26/2014 c7 27NoSecretsHere
I love love love this. Like beyond words love. It's now on my favorites list. Just amazing.
1/3/2014 c7 4SilverDragon13
I loved your story and was watching the movie at the same time I was reading it lol it was an epicly awesome experience XD
11/30/2013 c7 Guest
You were the first person to make and finish a "Freedom Writers" fanfic. And you nailed it. It was perfect. Drama, anger and sadness, love and hope. You did an amazing job writing this.
I wished others would make there own "Freedom Writers" fanfic stories. It was based on a trues story and has a deep meaning. I hope you make more like this soon.
Update soon please.
Thank you!

From,
A Fan.
10/5/2013 c4 Aliza1216
This is really good and I know most of the scenes word for word so I was happy to see someone got it right for once and I liked the no swearing as well good story man thumbs up ;-)
7/26/2013 c7 naomii
awesome! i loved it! and Paige fight right into the story.. almost like that was how the movie went! i love it! (:
7/13/2013 c7 nicole
omg that was amazing
7/10/2013 c6 4MaliceNSpice
Love this story, great chapter nd I hope you update soon!
7/8/2013 c3 24XxRebelWriterxX
I love Freedom Writers. It was probably my favorite movie i saw in English Class. Im enjoying this story though and look forward to reading more.
17 Page 1 2 Next »