for Classified

3/24 c8 77mrspencil
Impressed with thoughts and emotions captured and your light touch with the characters. Very well done:-)
9/24/2019 c8 gracie86
This is the second time I have read your story. It is so well written and really brings some much needed closure to the episode. Thank you for that!
10/13/2018 c8 summeronice
simply wonderful, moving, distressing, thank you !
11/28/2017 c1 Offer money loan
Quick response to your request:

Hello, I am an individual who offers international loans.
With a capital that will be used to grant loans between
in the short and long term ranging from 1.000 to 70.000.000$ to

- Auto loan
- Consolidation of the debt
- Redemption of credit
- Personal loan
- You are in the archive

You are stuck, banned banking and you do not have the favor of
banks or better you have a project and need for financing,
bad credit or need money to pay bills,
funds to invest in companies. I am available to satisfy my
customers in a maximum of 3 days following receipt of
your application form.
my email is:
My Whatsapp: 33638273252
1/16/2017 c1 Robin's Nest Chick
Wow, this fantastic! Some of the language is a little too British for American characters, but other than that there's nothing to criticize. Really an excellent H50 fic! Hope you write some more. :)
4/20/2015 c8 Skimball4
Sweet and sad...hope to read more of your writing. Great job!
1/25/2015 c5 15EmmaBerlin
Hey! Just came across this (yes, I dug fairly deep :)) and this chapter pretty much blew me away. I love what you've done with this conversation and the characters. Amazing writing, thank you so much for sharing it! I just had my eyes glued to my phone for a while since I couldn't put it down. Simply beautiful and heart breaking and terribly sad all at once. Thank you for putting it out there!
11/29/2014 c8 Mahadag
I loved your story ! It's beautiful ! Love the Ohana feels))) thank you)))
11/19/2014 c8 11Zaidie
Hi, I just came across your story the other day, and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it! I think you did a great job keeping with the characters, and you have a fantastic ability to make the emotions come across. I particularly liked the scene as Steve ducks out onto the beach and Danny comes to be with him. I could very much see the process as he drops parts of his uniform and then the visual of him pulling his composure back as he puts his uniform back together. Great fic! So glad you shared.
7/3/2014 c1 33Sci F.I. Warper
*sniffles*

Considering we know what he's upset about, this outburst is understandable even if it is somewhat terrifying. However, I love how the team handled it with Kono trying to keep the mood light; Chin as always being the peace keeper; and Danny and Catherine doing their thing.
6/26/2014 c8 4MickyD777
AHHHHHH. this was incredible. i laughed, i cried (i would like to know who *didn't* cry during that episode... and if they read this, they would definitely be crying.) and just oh my gosh. yes. you so perfectly portrayed Steve's emotions - his struggle, his guilt, his pain... i wish the show would include more things like this in the episodes, but reading them is just as good, i suppose.

well done. wow. loved this. so much. :)
3/7/2014 c8 Sara
So, as far as i'm concerned this realy happened :-)
Awesomw fic!
1/25/2014 c3 a
brilliant, loved every episode. Well done
12/31/2013 c8 Lhaven
What a great story!
12/27/2013 c3 80Irene Claire
I have to put this new comment where FF allows me since I reviewed before. I just reread this and have to say again - it's really fantastic - the last two chapters especially are heartfelt and very special.
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »