for Harry Potter and the Banished Monster

4/10 c2 MiaBeastGrimmua
I love this story! Please update!
4/1/2019 c2 deathwearsblack
please take time updating.
2/13/2019 c1 Dork-a-saurus
Also if don't wanna finish the story you could put it up for adoption I would suggest dondena cause that writer is good with Randall crossovers and a lot of people love your story
2/13/2019 c2 Dork-a-saurus
This is awesome can't wait to see how Hagrid,Ron and Hermione react to randall
Hagrid: why da bloody heck you got er dragon for Harry?
Ron: bloody he double hockey stick
Hermione: well there is nothing official about monster lizards from other worlds in any of my book
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update I man this is such a cool fan fic that deserves to be finished.
12/28/2018 c2 StarKurama
awesome I can't wait to read more of this story please update soon
7/30/2018 c2 7SandraD
I really wish you had continued this fic. It had a LOT of potential. Maybe someday?
7/20/2018 c2 5Wolf1989
This is so cute. I love Randall, he's my fave monster and needs more love. Is he going to be like Harry's familiar in the Magic World? Or is he just going to freak everyone else out? Keep up the good work!
5/11/2018 c2 Guest
Please update soon! This is really good!
5/2/2018 c2 ShadowWolf626
I love this! This works reather well! I love the idea, the ripple effect would be intresting.
2/20/2018 c2 8Belphy
I absolutely adore this story. I think Randall and Harry work suprisingly well together. I can still remember the excitement I felt when you updated this. And now I feel sad that it's been 4.5 years since it was updated.
1/10/2017 c2 6Dusk the Cybertronian Wolf
Update soon! Plz!
1/9/2017 c2 1Raven of the Whiplash
I Like it!
11/25/2016 c2 6Cindel Mortem
I liked this and I hope you post another chapter soon!
7/10/2016 c2 ParasiticSquid
I find such a good fic, and good ORIGINAL fic due to the few Monsters Inc/Harry Potter crossovers only to find out im a couple years late to the party ;-;

I can honestly say thanks to my years of fanfiction reading( around 9000 so far ) I very rarely come across a well written and well plotted original fanfic idea. Ive seen literally all shades the fanfictions can take on this site..ive seen a fic where Harry was paired with the Sorting Hat. Not even joking, thats a thing on the site o.O

Ive read alot of weird or just outright bad fics so im a bit jaded due to them outnumbering the good fics by a multitude of 25 to 1 so to find something with so much promise like this only to see it died years ago really hits home for me. Ill hold onto the hope that you will one day come back to this masterpiece in progress so im favoriting it so ill be able to see if it does get revived in the future.

All I can really say even if it is a couple years late is this is amazing, good job!
5/11/2016 c2 8EmPro8
Oh my gosh this is so flipping amazing. I love your writing style and it was all just wonderful. You write all the characters so good. I would really love it if you updated this. I understand this hasn't been updated in a while, and I know from you AN that you have a hard time with completing fics, but maybe try breaking the chapters up shorter? I personally like them long, but what I like to do when I write my own fics is write several chapters ahead so that when I post I don't have the stress of updating. Like for this one chapter, I saw 3 places where it could have split. That's three chapters ahead. And then you have plenty of time to write the next chapter and you don't feel like you're falling short or letting anybody down. I'm not sure about you, but it works for me. Maybe you can try the way I suggested for this fiction? From what I understand, you already had everything lain our, you're just having trouble writing it. At this point, you probably have forgotten everything and this might be lost for good, but if it's not, can you try starting up the next chapter? I have a feeling your 280 followers would not care if what you posted was crap or not, just so long it's an update. I'm really not trying to by pushy by any means, just giving a suggestion. I just really enjoyed your story and it seems to good for it to be abandoned. Maybe, possibly, sometime this month, if you find some free time (and if you still have even a remote interest in this, of course) try writing another chapter? We wouldn't care if it's short, crappy, or whatever, just so long it's an update. And who knows? It might turn out to be fun. I (and everybody else, I'm sure) would really appreciate it if you tried to continue it. I am really quite enjoying this and this is the first fic that got me really interested for a while now. I mean, you have 280 followers for chapter 2! Who knows what you could get get chapter three! I will understand if you don't have time or don't have the interest or something, but can you at least (if you can) try? Thank you in advance. And if you don't, thank you for writing such a brilliant fic anyway (and for reading this insanely long review). :)

Thank you!