for Fate Brings Us Together

2/2/2014 c13 3kickinitlover11
I love what u did at the end
1/28/2014 c13 4swasome unicorns
Cute poem! XD great chapter too!
1/28/2014 c12 swasome unicorns
Omg, if they replace Olivia with another girl, I will personally beat them up. I have learned a lot of Tae Kwon Do over the years from my Jack...and I'm officially a red/black belt. The one right before black. So good luck against that, Disney people! HA!
1/28/2014 c11 swasome unicorns
Lindsey is b-quadruple asterisk. Ugh! I hate her.
1/28/2014 c10 swasome unicorns
Ooh la llama, j'adore xD
1/28/2014 c9 swasome unicorns
Ooh, DRAMA! And Mika and Jerry are just too cute _ Love the chapter!
1/28/2014 c8 swasome unicorns
I think...Brody and Donna are gonna get hit by a Wasabi truck. Lmfao jk, but great chapter xD
1/28/2014 c7 swasome unicorns
Ooh, that's wrong. Kim, go beat up on that boy for us all after an idiot comment like that. And Brody...you suck.
1/28/2014 c6 swasome unicorns
OH MY GOD. JUST...WHOA. I can't believe a story this swagarific doesn't have over like 1,000 reviews! It's amazinggggggg
1/28/2014 c5 swasome unicorns
Yay Jerry! I love Jerry, I'm sorry, but he is frickin adorable. And ha! Brody and Donna are both lying cheaters!
1/28/2014 c4 swasome unicorns
Oh my god. Brody actually likes Kim. Donna...still annoys me. But poor Brody's gonna be crushed when Kim and Jack get together! But at least he'll always have Donna lmao...great chapter, as always ;)
1/28/2014 c3 swasome unicorns
Oh my god. How oblivious can these two get?! I think Brody and Donna should go somewhere else and get their work on and just let Jack and Kim do their thing ;)
1/28/2014 c2 swasome unicorns
Oh my god. Is it just me of does Brody seem like Elliot from Austin and Ally? Just a teensy bit? And Donna...is annoying, as always. -_- I can't believe they keep running into each other! AAAAAAHH! Lmfao great chapter xD
1/28/2014 c1 swasome unicorns
That was a pretty good first chapter. It's like a darker twist on the actual show, and it's really good so far :). Onto chapter 2!
1/5/2014 c16 kimikane
hope you will write more chapters
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »