for Lisa Wakes

1/9/2014 c10 58Lady Emma Wentworth
Brilliant! I love all the twists and turns in this story even as you kept bits of canon - really great writing talent! Cannot wait to see what comes next!
10/13/2013 c10 black59
Suzie is truly Machiavellian!
I hope there is more that explains how Jack is doing.
and if Owen also comes out.
9/14/2013 c10 Aya2013
I LOVE IT TOO!
7/28/2013 c3 jela-Jelena
i donn't like this much,the oder two parths weer bater ...Bot no't bad
7/27/2013 c4 sd4ianto
Wow! And you made Suzie even mor insane!
7/27/2013 c10 biancaruth
Susie wakes should be illuminating!
7/26/2013 c10 auntie-sc1
Wow...just wow. Suzie is crazy.
7/26/2013 c10 trektotorch
Well done! But, boy I sure want to know what Susie has on Owen to make him so compliant. I, also, like that you wrote a story absent Gwen. I am looking forward to the next two stories.
7/26/2013 c10 97jekyllhj7
Damn... I feel sorry for Owen. Wondering why Suzie was so easily able to maniuplate him.

But at least we know Jack find's Ianto. Looking forward to the next installment.
7/24/2013 c9 Guest
Great chapter, it really is filling in the story nicely. I kind of don't want to know about Suzie, but am intrigued enough about what's going on between her and Owen to read that story..
7/24/2013 c9 trektotorch
Wow-this chapter is full of surprises and action. You really did need two chapters to finish this instead of just one. Lisa needs to be stopped, and so does Susie. I am looking forward to what you do with "Susie Wakes, and "Waking to Live". I enjoy your stories very much.
7/24/2013 c9 biancaruth
Very dramatic. I can't help but wonder what Susie has on Owen, will we find out?
7/24/2013 c9 jekyllhj7
Holy Crap! Suzie is evil. Lisa you can kind of dismiss because of the upgrade and she can't really help herself... and it's not really Lisa anymore. But Suzie.. pure evil.

Like how you used some quotes from the acutal ep, and poor Jack has to be "Captain Jack Harkness" and save the world before he can tend to more personal concerns. :-(
7/18/2013 c8 Guest
I love the interplay of emotions in these last few chapters. I especially like how you explain magnitude of the emotional responses (which may be out of character) with the alien device, while keeping the underlying cause of the emotions true to each character and their situation. (And I just used "emotion" four times... oops ;) )
7/18/2013 c8 7workingsomecoffeemagic
Very good chapter! You've made Tanizaki so creepy, it is perfect in the story!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »