for A Lass-To-Lass Thing

1/1/2014 c1 2M. S. Arora
'Jinglebrained peacock' - that's got to be the best taunt I've heard in weeks.

Nice work!
8/29/2013 c1 50Jennifer Lynn Weston
This was a real pleasure to read. Two engaging characters described to a "T". Three if you count the ship:-)

And I loved the comments on the Pearl's pining.

Very well done,

Mrs P:-)
7/10/2013 c1 phoenix9664
A wonderful backstory to that golden moment at the end of P1 when we realize the Pearl is nearby. Thanks for this.
7/10/2013 c1 88Lasgalendil
Gibbs' superstitious nature has a childlike innocence and faith to it. Good to see it put to such a heartfelt and humorous use!
7/8/2013 c1 80mrspencil
This was a real pleasure to read. Two engaging characters described to a "T". Three if you cunt the ship:-)

And I loved the comments on the Pearl's pining.

Very well done,

Mrs P:-)
7/8/2013 c1 112geekmama
"jinglebrained peacock"

So perfectly Ana, lol!

But, "I've been hearin' her expressed preference in every groan of timbers an' flap of canvas, ever since we quit the Isla de Muerta..." is perfect, too, and no doubt exactly what the situation was. That time between the Isla battle and Jack's hanging has always been an interesting one on which to speculate. Excellent example here. Thank you for favoring us with your version of the story!
7/8/2013 c1 38Florencia7
That's an absolutely perfect and delightful to read missing scene! Great dialogue. Fierce!AnaMaria and Gibbs at his loyal best - both so in character. What a wonderful way to celebrate our CotBP 10th anniversary. Awesome drabble. I loved it! :)
7/8/2013 c1 12Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria
Very enjoyable! :) I always imagined there was a bit of a debate among some of the crew in rescuing Sparrow at the end of the movie. This was cute! I really like the spunk that you gave Anamaria.

Princess