for A Skyrim Story

6/23 c18 Onyx Drakon
all good
6/23 c18 Onyx Drakon
hey just a heads up, the new chapter is messed up a bit.
good to see ya back though
8/30/2017 c16 1mmmflarfle
Ahhh! I'm so glad you updated this! :)
I feel the tides turning for them! ️
7/5/2017 c15 Luthlien
This story made my day! I'm glad your still writing and sticking with this amazing story... it's one of the best ones I've read! I really hope you overcome your depression, just remember you have all these people who love what you write! thanks for the update and I am so excited for the next chapter! :D
7/5/2017 c15 mmmflarfle
For some reason, there's a bunch of source stuff jumbling up this update. My poor brain can't hack it!
7/4/2017 c15 Onyx Drakon
Good to see a new chapter but what's with all the numbers and stuff?
5/17/2017 c11 mmmflarfle
I am loving this! :)
5/17/2017 c5 mmmflarfle
My heart is breaking for her! Ugh, Ulfric is such an ass!
Your characters are totally on point, I'm excited to read more!
3/16/2017 c14 george
awesome story please make more like this
11/22/2016 c14 1ToScribe
I've finally managed to catch up with this story! You have a gift for writing, honestly, it's some of the best I've read and catches my attention quick; every sentence is incredibly well written (I'm actually jealous XD) and flows nicely.

Just a brilliant fic. Well done! c:
11/20/2016 c14 Luthlien
This is one of the best skyrim fics I've read! Ralof is one of my favorite characters in the whole game! What's amazing is that my dragonborns name is luthien as well! Have you read the silmarillion?! I was so happy to see that her name is luthien! Make sure you keep up writing because this is only only quality fic with ralof and now I'm hooked on the characters!
10/24/2016 c14 UnitedDestinies
A year already... I feel as if you should've updated on Friday, though. With the Special Edition coming out and all that. It would've been appropriate heh. I've been replying it lately and I can't help but want to actually complete the main campaign now. I eagerly await your next chapter~
10/23/2016 c1 Onyx Drakon
I love the story, read the whole story up to the update and now I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the great work
10/20/2016 c14 Guest
I was horrified when I reached the end but overjoyed when I saw how recently it was updated! Just started reading this yesterday and I have devoured every chapter! The choices for Ralof stores are far too few and it's even harder to find a good one like this! Following the story for sure and can't wait for the next update!
8/16/2016 c1 nick.roch
Very good story, is there going to be a new chapter soon? If so I can't wait
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »