for Nightmares

4/17/2021 c3 Guest
I like it so far, good job️
4/4/2021 c9 3KimranReech
I really liked this chapter and while I know that you are probably not around anymore, it has been 8 years after all. I still wish to point out that this chapter really is a mess at places, just look at this sentenceI'm flatteredifinitelygetting around considering his choice for further help. f to. Whatever that walking forest fire had to say he deffinat"

You are also calling Levy, Levi, for some reason. So, yeah, on the off chance that you are still active in some way it would be nice if you looked over this chapters again since it is a really fun story to follow and such mistakes and error do take you out of it.
4/3/2021 c8 KimranReech
Good chapter but a bit too tryhard on the Natsu and Gray insults. They really weren't acting that extreme with each other anymore at this point in the story. They were pretty much just friends and not rivals anymore at least for the most case.
4/3/2021 c6 KimranReech
This was in all honesty perfect. Was it weird, unorthodox and somewhat of a jumbled mess? Yes, but it also was a perfect fit for Happy and I think you managed to portray his thoughts beautifully. It was very funny and also very in character.
1/3/2021 c3 Jessica
Aaaawwwww
5/22/2019 c51 2savwafair
bah Lucy you're still allowed to be uncomfy with it
so frustrating
5/6/2019 c56 12fairytailNL
I loved this story and how it has proceeded, it's sweet knowing how it was inspired
4/28/2019 c38 FireDragonStarLight
Can I fuckin' slap Lucy?! She again over-reacted.
4/19/2019 c46 1MysticChemyst
Hi, interesting story.

Thanks for your hard work.

In the future, work on your sentence structure; you have a LOT of run-on sentences.

The part with Gajeel and Erza's punishment also seemed rather dragged out, at least to me. One or two costume changes would have been sufficient to get the idea and the humor.

Also, you don't need to answer so many comments in the A/N section. A lot of people find it annoying, especially since it makes this story's word count seem a third, if not a whole fifty percent longer than it actually is. It's padding, and essentially unnecessary.

Thanks again for the hard work, I know it's not easy to publish a full story.

M. C.
3/13/2019 c55 Tohka123
Really enjoyed it
12/23/2018 c38 1Bs.trinkets
I love this story. Satisfies my nalu cravings!
8/8/2018 c55 8CoSmO333
this was adorable and a quite believable tale for them! I liked ur mating and Mark that was awesome! thanks for sharing!
7/23/2018 c56 ABT4Life
I want to thank you for your story. It is very well thought out and written. I enjoyed every moment you wrote about. Being a little reckless in my early twenties, I understood Lucy not wanting to settle so quickly. I’m not saying people who marry young did it wrong, I in fact I think it’s romantic for any two people no matter the age to get married and devote their life to each other. It was just something I wanted to wait to do. I had a lot of growing up to do before I met my husband. So thank you for having them wait. Thank you for changing it from T to M because I might have never discovered your great works. I love M stories that have great plot lines with angst and humor. Most importantly thank you for the author’s note. It was fun to read about your inspiration and your background.
7/12/2018 c36 juvinity
Even though Evergreen was never mentioned i can still hear her. Lol
7/11/2018 c1 juvinity
It is avery nice chapter, with the right emotions.
613 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »