FanFiction.Net
for Nightmares

8/2/2013 c28 3LinkinParkTheKillersFan
Ok... I don't have a chance to read for three days and I come back to adult-rated stuff? Geeze, what a welcoming chapter... Haha, those chapters were great! This one... Well... It was M-enough to make me skip the second half of it... I sorry, I don't like that kinda stuff... Oh, I stole your cocoa! *Runs away* Can't catch me!
-Link
8/2/2013 c28 13FrostPheyonix
Natsu, you dirty dreamer. XD But why a cliffy! I'm going to pounce on this story daily until it's done with your magnificent updates. *u* Adore, love, laugh, and everything else that my mind has no room for presently for this story.
8/2/2013 c27 Exxcaliburr
AHAHA Nah im not really a fan of Gajeel but I love how in fanfics hes really gangster and funny. makes me crack up :P
Great Chapter though
8/1/2013 c26 Ariadne of Ennaira
I love this story! it's just so cute! And I love how you acknowledged that happy is still just a kid, well done! By the way . . .
Stalactites hang from the ceiling, and stalagmites rise from the ground. Stalac'tites' have to hang on to the ceiling 'tight', while stalag'mites' have to be 'mighty' to grow out of the ground and hold the ceiling up. And then eventually they meet in the middle. 1. v 2. 3. X I took geology.
8/1/2013 c27 FrostPheyonix
I just now found your story, and I wish I would have found it when you were just beginning, so I could take time and not just zip through it and get this far and just be like: "Okay, now what do I do with my life?"
But really, I love your story.
8/1/2013 c27 2SrngDrgn
Hmm, I wonder why Natsu isn't waking up... he's usually pretty good about bouncing back from his injuries.

Ooooh chicken and dumplings! I haven't made those in ages! :D It used to be my specialty. Huh, it's warmer over where I'm at. Hehe, my family's out roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over a campfire in the back yard.
8/1/2013 c27 M.L. Groves Moved
Well, you made this one pretty short, which of course makes me back to being reduced to mere, "arghs," but that's okay.
I've been reading your notes and I have been dutiful warned for the rating to rise. I don't usually read things that get too steamy (I usually stay away from Rated M unless I really like the author.), but so far this story is great and I'm willing to deal just to see how this story is going to go along!

I'm also curious about this book you and your husband are working on. I've been wanting to publish a book since I was 12 (have been working on it for just as long too...) so I usually post my FF's here for practice or just to get stuff out of my head to make room for my actual stories too.
8/1/2013 c27 rxpertsven
Wooo... 40 chapters are the best. Yepee for the announcement. The appearance of the three mages help the story as it would somehow show a fairytail sitting. After all, Erza, Wendy and Charla were mostly seen in thier mission in the manga. So Cheers!
8/1/2013 c27 3GoldenRoseTanya
waaaaaaah U made me cry! meaaaniee XD and my reactions ARE weird LOL
8/1/2013 c27 36Rivendell101
Well... This made my day.

Love and Always,
-Riven
8/1/2013 c26 Exxcaliburr
Gihihihi The NaLu is slowly coming :D
7/31/2013 c26 rxpertsven
Yeah, I did pout. Natsu sure is hoarding Lucy. Anyways, thank you that you've been writing a bunch of more , this is a good read. Cheers for this.
7/31/2013 c26 85leoslady4ever
Poor Natsu. Happy was the real hero! Yay! He's so cute. And can't wait to see what happens with Natsu's recovery.
7/31/2013 c26 3GoldenRoseTanya
OOOMG!
7/31/2013 c26 2SrngDrgn
Hmm, well the knowledge that there are tons of chapters after this as well as the general knowledge that this isn't a tragedy fic dulls some of the angst for me, but it really make me excited to see Lucy caring for Natsu.

Hehe, yeah... I know what you mean about the best friends thing... my best relationship was like that. It was probably really obvious to everyone else but I actually was really surprised (but overjoyed) when he confessed (I'm sure a certain friend of mine prompted him to act). I still remember the date 6 years later. Hehe, probably the reason why I like Natsu x Lucy so much. I'm just as dense when it comes to romance as they are.

Unfortunately, it didn't end with a happily ever after. A year and a half into the relationship I made some huge mistakes and we both said things we shouldn't have. My own damn fault for giving into my raging hormones. X_x It didn't help that it was long distance and I seriously underestimated his ability to forgive. It was much too late by the time I realized my mistake and I've been beating myself up over it ever since. He's now happily married and I'm avoiding relationships like the plague.
613 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »