FanFiction.Net
for Nightmares

7/26/2013 c21 3LinkinParkTheKillersFan
*Gentle* Oh no! Happy's gonna do something! Natsu's luvs da cuddles! No more nitymares! Haha, baby talk... This was a funny chapter! Till next time then!
7/26/2013 c20 2SrngDrgn
I really like this update, however, you're missing some punctuation mistakes near the end there (mostly commas and a random missing period) and some of the sentences are a bit awkward (accidental run-ons and some "flow" issues). The following are a couple of wording suggestions... " I couldn't help myself.

"After such an emotionally draining day on top their new discovery, she was exhausted." sounds better to me... especially since she was in a carriage most of the day.

"A few moments later, Natsu groaned and lifted himself off the floor. Easily spying his partners in the now moonlit room, he didn't think twice about crawling in alongside them and making himself comfortable. Humming contentedly, he grabbed hold of Lucy's sleeping form and threw a leg over hers. It wasn't long before he fell into a calm, dreamless sleep." Flows a bit better in my mind.

Again, that's just how I would rewrite them and it's only the last few sentences that are wonky.

As for the fire-not-hurting-Lucy concept, I like it and I'm very willing to discount any of the filler stuff, especially for such an awesome idea. :D The thing about the filler arc is that it WAS written by Mashima-sama and I consider it semi-canon (only canon if a specific event is referenced in the manga, otherwise it didn't happen). Really, it all depends on how Cobra's reunion with Kinana will play out in the manga (I'm sure it'll happen at some point).
7/26/2013 c20 catarina
I love your fic it's awesome. Keep up with the amazing work :)
7/26/2013 c13 Exxcaliburr
ahahhahahha Gajeel you legend! "Laxus' fan boy and beat the shit out of him to make the runes disappear." AHAHHA
Im loving the pace of the story, its not being rushed and is really slow but a good slow. One of my favs already :D
7/26/2013 c20 Nayami-Chan
well I just found this fic and I must say I am quite enjoying this, I was in a Fairy Tail fanfic mood and hadn't found many fics or plots that I was actually in the mood for and enjoying and this I think hit something spot on that I love at the moment I love the main plot with the nightmares and them needing to sleep with her it tickles my Lucy Happy Natsu family side I don't always get to read in fics sadly sometimes they just keep happy out of their relationship like have him go off with Lisanna or Wendy most the time so I'm very happy with your choice on keeping Happy involved I love him so and as the 'son' of their little family since its kinda true Happy's just pretty much making me happy D and I love the inclusion of mates and the Lucy can't catch on Natsu fire! I'm not too sure where you are going with with the angst coming up but I hope it doesnt make me too sad. Thanks so much for writing what you have so far and I'm looking forward to reading more when you update!
7/25/2013 c20 3LinkinParkTheKillersFan
?... Hmm, what? Crazy curve ball, Gemi! Crazy curve ball... Haha, great chapter! It was funny! I can't wait to find out what other twists and turns you have waiting for them! keep up the good work!
7/25/2013 c20 rxpertsven
woo! the story got extended and have evil plots!i can't wait for the dream section. :) Happy's brilliant here! Cheers for the nice chappy!
7/25/2013 c19 85leoslady4ever
I actually really liked Happy's conversation with Natsu. I think it helped to get Natsu thinking about seriously talking to Lucy about how he feels.
7/24/2013 c19 rxpertsven
i can't wait for the next chapter. Go Natsu! so everybody here loves pervy. Cheers for the good chapter!
7/24/2013 c19 3LinkinParkTheKillersFan
*Petting* Holy... You're gonna put up the lemon? Haha, uh oh! Pervy people! Everywhere! This chapter was great! Natsu's finally gonna tell her! I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/23/2013 c18 Nalu love
I love this story and hey I'm ok with some lemon here and there
7/23/2013 c18 85leoslady4ever
I'm definitely cool with lemons. If you happened to look over my list of stories, you'd find that the majority of them are rated M. Anyway I'm happy that Natsu kicked that fool's ass. Lol
7/23/2013 c18 3LinkinParkTheKillersFan
NALU MOMENTS! TO DA MAX! I was wondering... about the nightmares... Are they gonna come back? Is someone, something, or the future gotta do with 'em? Just wondering! This was a great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
7/23/2013 c18 rxpertsven
I want more chappy! At least an epilogue (a pervy maybe so you can warn the readers) kyaa! Anyways, I'm sure after this fic you will make an awesome one. Cheers!
7/23/2013 c18 7gothfelicitysmoak
You could write another fan fic about the dream and have it be a lemony one shot
613 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »