for Nightmares

9/2/2016 c55 TheAliceHuntt
I fuckin love how you included Loke in that last bit
6/20/2016 c55 Guest
Loved this so much. I really like your writing style.
5/28/2016 c43 29YungVodkaDikost
I don't think I've laughed this hard in a very long time. Love this story.!
5/13/2016 c13 Queennn
"what the fuck? how is that an insult? you are short!" ohmygod i laughed so hard at this
5/12/2016 c3 Queennn
OHMYFUCKINGMAVIS THIS IS JUST THE THIRD CHAPTER AND I KNOW THIS BOOK WILL BE GOOD DAMNIT I WANNA CRY
4/19/2016 c55 1Marie-S-Raven
I LOVE this! It's SUPER AWSOME!
4/6/2016 c55 12PinkFireandGoldenStars
AWWW! SO GOOD! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! AHHH!
4/5/2016 c54 PinkFireandGoldenStars
Aww! SO CUTE! Loved the Gajevy in there. A very nice chapter and a nice ending! :D
4/5/2016 c49 PinkFireandGoldenStars
That was a really nice way of describing mates and how they mark each other. I liked it a lot and it's definitely more creative than the whole biting thing. Makes more sense too.
4/5/2016 c41 PinkFireandGoldenStars
YES IT DID! WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING DAMN IT?! Oh well, more to read! YAY!
4/5/2016 c40 PinkFireandGoldenStars
Hehe, cheeky Natsu. At least everything is all good now! YAY! THEY'RE OFICIALLY TOGETHER!
4/5/2016 c39 PinkFireandGoldenStars
YAY! THEY'RE TOGETHER!
4/5/2016 c38 PinkFireandGoldenStars
:( NATSU YOU IDIOT! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?! Nice in character though! :D
4/5/2016 c29 PinkFireandGoldenStars
AWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE!
4/5/2016 c28 PinkFireandGoldenStars
AWWWW! :'( SO GOOD! Okay so generally when reading a long story I try not to review until the end but after this chapter I just, ahh! This story is so good! And I like how it's dealing with day to day life after the games instead some other horrific thing, not many fics do that and it's a really good idea. All the characters have been completely in character and it has been hilarious, devastating, fluffy, adorable and just down right fabulous all the way through. I love it so much. And this chapter was hilarious. I also like how not only do you swap POVs with Lucy and Natsu, there are some chapters with Happy's POV and it adds a really nice perspective to it. Very good so far!
613 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »