for Nightmares

7/17/2013 c13 3byakunom
Awww that was so adorable! I love the little story with Natsu being the dragon and Lucy the princess.
7/17/2013 c13 3LinkinParkTheKillersFan
Dude, you sounded a little insane with the note... I LOVE IT! Hehe, resoved conflict! Oh how nice! I wonder what terrifying thing shall happen next! Once again, 'til next time!
7/14/2013 c10 Tater
This it really good! I really like the way you depict Happy too. I can't wait for more.
7/16/2013 c12 LinkinParkTheKillersFan
Yay! I was recognized again! You're welcome! This was a great story! Happy ending or no, it was! I wanna know what you're gonna do to them! No a secret ahhhh! Hehehe, great work, Gemi!
7/15/2013 c11 85leoslady4ever
Gah! Wendy is so damn cute! Her story is adorable and now I'm left wondering the same thing she is - will Lucy go talk to Natsu?
7/15/2013 c11 3LinkinParkTheKillersFan
Yay! I was shouted out! This was cute! Lil' ol' Wendy knows her stuff! Hmm, good plan Natsu and Wendy! Haha, I think it'll work! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
7/14/2013 c10 LinkinParkTheKillersFan
Cute. Lil' Happy's got a buddy while Natsu's being weird! Hehe, good chapter! Lucy's not gonna forgive any time soon! Well, maybe... Fairy Tales shall be the answer. Can't wait to see what happens next!
7/14/2013 c9 85leoslady4ever
This was cute. I like Wendy's idea for how Natsu can fix things. Can't wait for the next update
7/12/2013 c8 leoslady4ever
Hahaha! Go Lucy! Gotta love Freed for stepping up and helping out a fellow guild member like that! Lol
7/12/2013 c8 1rariccia
I really really enjoy your story and I'm curious where this is heading
7/11/2013 c7 85leoslady4ever
I really enjoyed this. Natsu stuck his foot in his mouth so badly. Can't wait to see how he fixes it
7/10/2013 c4 leoslady4ever
I noticed you were sounding a bit disappointed in the last chapter so I thought I'd drop you a review. Your story is coming along quite nicely. You give great attention to details and keep the characters' personalities in tact while also prodding them toward romance. Don't give up your story or doubt yourself so much. There are a lot of NaLu fan fics on here so it may just take a while for all the lovely readers to find you. Hope you keep going.
7/8/2013 c3 12Princess Unikitty
another great chapter. you do great with description and details but you need to work on your dialogue.
613 « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41