for Sam and Cat and CeCe and Rocky

10/12/2017 c1 Crazy fan girl 1
I love me too, please write more
12/29/2014 c1 Wolfslick
?
7/14/2014 c1 Guest
Such flattery.
Most nice.
Very dodge.
5/28/2014 c1 Guest
hi make a drama where cece is conflicted over helping her brother and cece liking sam and rocky liking cece and Gunther seeking revenge for some reason like her hurting him
4/5/2014 c1 Chelsea 3
Dice overreacts and follows them everywhere. No matter what happens he'll never leave Cece or Rocky alone.
10/6/2013 c1 Saige Floral
OK I'm going to give you some unbiased advice: TRY HARDER!
9/20/2013 c1 Gurl With A Cute Dog
What the beeeeeppppp!
8/6/2013 c1 32MagentaQuinn
Love the plot! Setting: Cece's place. Kenzie and Flynn are sitting slighty slose to each other, Rocky and Cece are just piled on top of each other. (Like always!) All of a sudden, they hear a weird rackets coming from next door. (Sam and her usual antics.) They go over, and everyone meets!

Sam starts to fancy Ty... A pair of British friends (who look like Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt, look them up, they're yummy. :3 ) move in next door... Kenzie and Flynn start to do that weird "dating" thing where at that stage you're just holding hands, no kissing. But which one of the girls is left without a mate, forced to call someone from her past?

(Just my thoughts! At this point, I don't care what you write... Just write it!)
7/19/2013 c1 Chelsea Mckenzie
You should make some Gece Romance Xx
7/11/2013 c1 Guest
Uh ok
7/9/2013 c1 Guest
I freakin love u too!
7/9/2013 c1 mennanenna
Wow! Great story! I absolutely loved it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service