for Rumor Has It

11/16/2016 c1 4Star Speckled Sky
Wow. Please continue!
11/5/2013 c1 5lavi0123
Well since the summary says that Hawkpaw did it...
8/6/2013 c1 2kawaii-nyan-kitty
HAWKPAW!
Of course it was Hawkpaw!
You said yourself, in the summery:
'Hawkpaw killed her parents'.
I think Thistlestar has a good point:
Hawkpaw did hate her parents, and she had claw marks on her body.
I do love it though,
And I do know your feelings of not letting a character curse
Uurrr!
UPDATE SOON!
PLEASE?!

Purr,
NYAN KITTY
7/11/2013 c1 Guest
Not Hawkpaw. Kittypet? No way! ThunderClan is always a possibility... Yeah, I'm going with that.
7/9/2013 c1 Dextroscity
I WANT MORE! :)
7/9/2013 c1 12The-100th-Llama
I like this! Kind of dark, but good.
7/9/2013 c1 XxCanadaxX
Hey can my OC be in there? Her name is Cloverfur and she is a Cream with blue eyes. Her mate is Eagleheart who is white with gray spots and amber eyes. There kits are Rainkit female grey with white dapples and blue eyes. Her warrior name is Raindapple. Her brother is Graykit. Graykit is cream with gray feet and amber eyes. His warrior name is Greyfoot. Thx and great story
7/9/2013 c1 21Reminiscent Lullaby
Cool! This was really good! I say this to a few writers only: You used excellent word choice, it flowed smoothly, blah, blah, blah. You've probably heard it all before. Update soon!
7/9/2013 c1 Whisper
Hey! Whisper the Ninetales reviewing from my phone! This is really good so far! And since its rated T I don't think anyone'll mind if you use a few cuss words.
7/9/2013 c1 11xXRainDaze.NiilaXx
O.o
That's great!
I honestly love the line where Blackwhisker suggests they'll walk in on her (Hawkpaw's) parents... 'Having fun', only to have Thistlestar snap that Hawkpaw has to see death some time :D

...did Hawkpaw do it? Or what? And what sort of leader would accuse an apprentice of killing her parents?!

This is very intriguing.
7/8/2013 c1 5Shimmerstar1212
Oh wow, this is great! Usually when I read a fanfiction, I just kinda skim over it, but with this, my attention was totally captured! I love the way you portrayed everything and Thistlestar's personality is awesome! And quite honestly, I do like to read darker and more mature stories, so to me, this was absolutely perfect!

However, I noticed this:
["My apologies, Thistlestar." She mewed quietly. "But they have been missing now for a full sunrise; nobody has heard from them or even gone searching."]
There should have been a comma after 'Thistlestar' and a comma after 'quietly'

And this:
[Thickpelt, Blossomfur, and me.]
It should be 'Thickpelt, Blossomfur, and I.'

I hope this helps! Please update soon!