for Again today

2/7/2018 c2 2KiyUzumaki
Literally amazing. I could chest tightening as the story progresses omg
10/28/2014 c2 34Light8mare
Oh... Shoot. That was chilling.
Curiosity killed the cat I suppose. Poor Shirley... But look! He and John are brothers now! :D
9/23/2014 c2 26Tuli-Susi
I read the prequel to this fic a while ago, then had the urge to read it again, then found that you wrote a sequel!

No lie, this chills me more than most things I've read, and I'm a Stephen King fan. I don't know what makes it so horrifying; the fact that there is the urban legend of 'the slender man', or your writing.
The lack of violence was appropriate in your first fic, a sort of introduction to the characters. There was a lot more violence and gore this time, though not too explicit (though I'm going to have nightmares of the slender man coming out of a man's mouth)

A lot of people confuse horror with the 'slasher ' genre and focus too much on blood and gore. Your fics featuring the slender man are far superior and far more chilling, so well done!
5/23/2014 c2 18ayanami-verloren
Uhhh...I am speechless. Good job on making me stay away from stairs by the way, coz I've been reading this and the prequel and it didn't do me good imagining my own stairs...
5/11/2014 c2 1Onsheka
ohblazinghells ive got to stop reading so late why you are too good at this damn you and all your readers why
8/28/2013 c2 2valkyrie-23
update again soon, loving the story x
8/13/2013 c2 Gnimaerd
Thank you ever so much. This is brilliant. And I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.
7/26/2013 c2 7Ko-pia
These stories are so creepy but wonderful. I'm glad you wrote more in this universe.
7/16/2013 c2 Doni
Freaky as all get out, especially seeing that Sherlock was terrified also.
7/14/2013 c2 Anonymous
Holy crap. Continue on with this idea, please?
7/13/2013 c2 intothemist99
Oh my Jesus this is TERRIFYING again!
I was totally surprised you continued this little series but I'm an so happy and freaking it bc of rereading it all alone in the dark at 3am. My god.
I can't even tell if this is over, but wow. I'm actually scared something's going to come choke me and mutilate everyone now! This is not a good thig but also fantastic writing standards wise XD
7/13/2013 c2 10Faith-chan
OMG, please tell me that there's more coming to this! I read the first, stand-alone part and it was so good that I immediately had to read this, and OMG please tell me there's more!
7/13/2013 c2 4power0girl
Fuckin' creepy! Absolutely LOVING is story! And the reveal at the end is spectacularly set up, lovely (not in subject matter, but you know what I mean!).

Ta
7/13/2013 c2 3Aralas Baggins
Omfg akducohfrjdpjwycoshfjdaldjuwyipjdjjdvcgsplvdsawtip lcvsa da fuk? 0.0 :-O OMG OMG OMG
This fic is so amazing! Please update!
7/11/2013 c1 Aralas Baggins
Yikes! I love slender and its a fantastic idea to do a crossover. I just LOVE this fic series, please update soon!
19 Page 1 2 Next »