for The Painful Point of No Return

8/27/2014 c1 Ginafisch
That was almost unbearably sad and tragic.
7/12/2013 c1 23mcabby80
That was really sad - but yet so beautiful! The last line just killed me... *sob*
7/12/2013 c1 27SoldierOfMyShadowyMind
Just move on with it? I don't think Jimmy could manage that. Sounds like he considers to kill himself... Oh, what a tragedy! It's always so sad and painful when Thomas is killed in a story and it's such a shame Jimmy realizes his feelings for him only then! But he truly loved Thomas...so very dearly. Oh, Jimmy, why didn't you tell him before?
"I want him back" So sweet! "He missed Thomas terribly" ...
I love it how Jimmy feels nothing but emptiness after Thomas's death but then eventually brakes and isn't able to fight back the tears when he's alone at his grave. So sad! Oh, and his letter was so cute! Somewhat poetic...and so personal... *sighs* God, this was so tragic...so beautifully written and so many cute and sad sentences!
7/10/2013 c1 Guest
oh, that was well written but painfully sad. Its hard to read about Thomas being dead - Goodness knows if the tv show does anything like this there'd be hell to pay!

Although, I liked reading how dear and true Jimmys love for Thomas was ... and to know Thomas was adored by someone finally... but oh the tragedy that it was never known by Thomas! ahhh too sad.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service