for The True Story of the Secret Socks

3/16/2014 c1 Guest
Haha, that last line made the story!
7/11/2013 c1 Chanda
This is so good! More like this please!
7/11/2013 c1 21little purple butterflies
That was really sweet! I loved the idea of Peter and El giving each other little presents and Peter using his clothes as an armour! Great story, thanks for sharing!
7/10/2013 c1 Guest
Cute...love the last line
7/10/2013 c1 10WaldoIsHiddenHere
ooh...this made me laugh the whole time! i was amused but it's also so much like peter to have sentimental value to it...and i liked how that was ended - with the boxers...it was perfect! thanks for sharing! :D
7/10/2013 c1 1Chandlia
Love this! And darn...we may - or may not - have allegedly wanted to hear about those secret boxers! _ Ah, well: I think I'll take a page from Neal's book and enjoy the mystery.

I like the idea that both Peter and Neal use their wardrobe as their armor. This Peter makes me half-way wonder if Peter wearing the same suit he caught Neal in whilst trying to get a key piece of evidence on The Dutchman is less of a coincidence and more of a carefully calculated decision. It's a fun idea...and certainly there's nothing criminal about having articles of comfort clothing (although it's probably just as well for our duo that Neal didn't discover Peter's socks on the two previous occasions)!

Thanks for writing & posting!
7/10/2013 c1 3HighOnAWindyHill