for A Favor

6/30/2020 c5 Classymammoths
Omg! I love the story! Such a cliff hanger! I know it’s been too long but I’d love if you could continue the story! You really get the characters, their personality matches the shows really well!
10/21/2018 c5 Guest
I know it's been 5 years since you updated this. But sure wish you would complete it. Love your writing.
10/21/2013 c4 draedaws
Love the story just re-read it! You left us hanging. Is Nico vague or does he truly open up to dani? I like the team aspect if them working together on this faster. How you have dani more involved.
9/8/2013 c5 style28
Great job! Excited to get a look into nicos past! Excited for your next update, this is a great story!
9/8/2013 c5 SmoakinHotNerd
Good job! Can't wait for the next chapter. Shall be interesting to see what his past is. Thank you ;)
9/8/2013 c5 14GABBY IS FOREVER
Love it! Can't wait for more!
9/8/2013 c5 50JessiePie6
Jess wants more. I seriously like where this is going. thanks for the update.
9/8/2013 c5 draedaws
Can't wait to read what happens! How Nico will answer the questions Dani is so wanting to know!
9/8/2013 c5 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Should be a very interesting and long discussion, Dani took off her shoes...(love that). So can't wait to see how it goes though. Thanks for the update!
8/26/2013 c4 1magicbanana123
Love it! Can't wait wait for the next! Review you later:D
8/26/2013 c4 style28
Yay another chapter! This is getting better and better! I love their dialogue and thought process. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next, especially now that we are on the edge of our seats waiting for a season 4 announcement. Thanks!.
8/25/2013 c4 Guest
lucky us 2 chapters :) thx
8/25/2013 c3 loveNico
you are keeping us on edge...hope you update soon
8/25/2013 c4 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
All caught up now. I'm loving where the story is going. So can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing.
8/25/2013 c4 14GABBY IS FOREVER
This is really good! Can't wait for more!
25 Page 1 2 Next »