for Mega Man Zero: New Destiny

12/18/2020 c4 15XMarkZX
Jusr noticed the similarity of Zero 3 ending regarding Ciel's talk about Zero's body.
4/27/2020 c6 Golden Zero16
Well, it's been about seven years since this fanfiction was last updated so I'm guessing it's dead. If that is the case, let me say that it was still enjoyable to read what was given.
11/17/2018 c6 1Xion 16803
New chapter...ASAP
11/11/2016 c6 LW.exe
Dunno if you will read this and i am late, but this story was really great! Too bad its discontinued.
11/5/2016 c6 LW
It was VERY intersting. Too bad its discontinued.
9/7/2016 c6 Guest
please update this story, already!
12/14/2014 c6 3Bat-Cat-Fan
update this is awesome!
9/2/2014 c2 Zohaku
Pretty good story.

I wonder how things will go for Ciel.
6/5/2014 c6 raxii
You should continue this, it's really interesting!
4/27/2014 c6 3Dario Flaman
This story is great!Looking forward to the next!
8/8/2013 c6 4GrimgarTales
This is quite enjoyable. Keep good working!
8/6/2013 c6 10X the Reaper
Great chapter, as always. So now the fun stuff it looks like is starting to happen! I can't wait to see new developments down the road.
8/6/2013 c6 Leviathan
Glad you showed the Levi battle, I enjoyed the post battle tantrum she had XD

I liked the confrontion with Elpizo a lot as well, especially with how he made Zero question himself.

I've seen other fanfics state that humans with more then thrity percent of their bodies being metal were considered reploids in the Arcadia era, was wondering if you'd go down that type of route. Seems like the post final battle content will be interesting.

Looking forward to the Temple battles
8/6/2013 c6 eclipse2012
Oh crap. Zero's doubting himself, Elpizo's a maniac, and now the guardians know about Ciel's condition. I expect things to go downhill from here, but this chapter was great! I look forward to the next update.
7/29/2013 c5 kat
Lol ciel is so cute, Please continue your story ñ_ñ
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »