for The Phoenix

11/21/2015 c11 Guest
5/2/2015 c9 Anonymouspostings
Great chapter :)
5/2/2015 c9 2TTugba
Damn girl! The dream sequence felt just like a Ubisoft work! Very good! I liked how you described Veronica's feelings when she tried to understand herself after the fight against Rakyat. It was great to read of this story after all this time. Eh, I hope you post the next chapter soon. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next. Good luck! xx
10/25/2014 c8 TTugba
Damn son! I missed this fic so much! It was a nice ass chapter and oh I got really mad at the pirate who kicked Fuerza! I was like ugghhh you ***! Can't wait to read more of it soon. Whenever you feel ready. ;-) 3
10/1/2014 c8 Remmi
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw you updated, I thought you quit on us! Love the direction of the story and how Vaas isn't dropping his psychotic tendancies that happens with so many of these far cry fics. Also Veronica is still sassy and doesn't take much shit I pray that doesn't change. Can't wait to see your next update,dont make us wait so long again pretty please! X
6/20/2014 c7 MShadowFire13
You have no idea how happy I am to see another chapter to this story. I've been waiting for AGES lol. I was worried that you had discontinued it, but I'm glad to see you didn't. As for it not having any meaning, it had plenty if meaning. As you said, Eden is dead. And I think this chapter shows all of the suffering she must endure along with the haunting memories of her dead sister. It was awesomely written (as always) and I hope you'll update again soon, and more frequently :).
6/19/2014 c7 Nami
You finally updated, and it is a great chapter.
6/19/2014 c7 Guest
After reading all the chapters, I have come to the conclusion that you have caught Vaas's personality a hundred percent. Most of the people righting these fanfiction a have problems understanding that Vaas isn't gentle, he is supposed to be a savage. I am curious to see how she falls for him. Keep Updating!
6/18/2014 c7 LuciferLovesMehh
Really liked this chapter a lot. Most of the fictions i have read between vaas and an oc have been really lovey-dovey, but yours really emphazizes all the torture she goes through. Thanks for updating by the way. Really happy you did :)
6/16/2014 c6 LuciferLovesMehh
Just wanted to say that i have reread that ending multiple times because i find myself going back to it. I do not know what predicament you are in right now, but please get back to posting. I love the story already, and i cannot wait to see where it is headed to. Please do post, because you have me wanting more, and from experience is is quite hard yo do that. I applaud you. Thanks
6/11/2014 c6 extreamerx33
please update! this is by far one of the most awesomest fc3 fanfics I have read!
5/4/2014 c6 guest
Nooo, you made me cry ;_; wtf
I love this way too much, I'm really looking forward to future chapters!
4/13/2014 c6 Nami
Amazing chapter, you are an incredible writer, I can't wait to read more, update whenever you can, or soon.
1/30/2014 c5 Guest
Awesome! Keep on writing ur awesome!
1/1/2014 c5 Remstah
I'm so glad I found this story. It's got such brilliant potential, with it's current storyline direction. I really hope you don't drop writing it like 99.9% of other far cry fanfic authors, especially since yours has depth!
24 Page 1 2 Next »