for Alice

8/25/2021 c1 jenwincart
loved it
4/28/2019 c1 kat183
Read this straight through, love it, but please update.
9/20/2018 c59 ItsPipster
Eyyyy I remembered my log-in. Commented last week as ItsPipster. Now that I’m all caught up (ALSO WOW I LOVED THESE NEW CHAPTERS!) I’d totally be down to help out and give your YA thing some attention if you still need! ️
8/30/2018 c38 ItsPipster
HI. I forgot my fanfic password, but for some reason, I haven’t been getting updates on this story! The last one I got was for chapter 33. ;~; that email has been sitting flagged in my inbox for years so I could keep tabs on the fic, but I forgot about it. But imagine my delight when I tracked it down again and discovered OVER TWENTY NEW CHAPTERS TO CATCH UP ON.
SUNNY. I LOVE THIS FIC. YOU’RE GREAT. KEEP BEING AWESOME.
12/30/2017 c59 basilbeast
I don’t usually read SuperWho stories cause they just seem so jumbled and like awkward or something BUT THIS IS SO BELIEVABLE. I could not put this down it was just so good. Please update soon!
9/14/2017 c59 1Cereal Killing 101
Please keep writing this story! It's absolutely brilliant (or should I say Fantastic!). I'm loving the richness of your characters and they way you've brought them together so well.

My only suggestion: remember that Dean has the 'Devil-may-care', 'Do-what-you-least-expect' aspect to him. He's becoming a little too predictable and is losing a little of the 'Dean' that we all know and love.
It's entirely your story, and you're doing an amazing job! Please keep it up!

Love,
Cereal
11/28/2015 c58 snowdragon23
When exactly do you plan on updating this?
I mean, it's not finished, you can't just leave a story like that.
10/17/2015 c58 2Curious Reviewer Account
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love it! I hope you have stayed interested in it, I need a conclusion!
10/15/2015 c3 Curious Reviewer Account
Yeah, also an Indiana local. This story is apparently my fanfic life. You're amazing.
10/15/2015 c1 Curious Reviewer Account
Funny, I'm an Alice and this is almost exactly how I talk. Weird.
10/10/2015 c58 HiddenSquid
Aww I'm sad this wasn't finished. I really like it.
7/21/2015 c58 Lanna-Nailo
I love this story please add more chapters!
4/12/2015 c50 8animecutylover
He remembered?!
4/12/2015 c48 animecutylover
Pfft!
Haha!
That last line Alice said was pretty funny!
XD