for Labyrinths

7/23/2013 c1 9Katycat1970
Hey matey...
Read this really briefly before I went on hols but never got the time to review it... Catching up now!

Loved this - all the way through - always love Mac giving him a hard time!

"It was like recovering from substance abuse. You feel vulnerable and alone, and temptation to go back there and seek some comfort in the very thing that was silently breaking you down, even though you know it's wrong and you're letting people who care about you down." - Really did like this line/comparison...

Great job my friend - am off to read the other one now!

Thanks for posting...
x
7/13/2013 c1 37iworkwithpens
Poor Will...just now realizing what he's done to her. She's pushing him into walls and looking ten years older and practically coming apart at the seams. When will the man learn?!

Love the comparison to drug addiction...I'm sure Will is a bit addicted to positive audience reviews and reactions. It's an easy, feel good way to forget the mess that is the rest of his life. Love Mackenzie forcing him to see that he's abandoning the team by trying to appease the audience and the corporate honchos.

And, most of all, love how Mac forces him to see that she understands what it's like not to be loved back by the one you love. Oh, so painful!

Wonder what you'll write after you see the entire scene and the entire ep? Can't wait!
7/13/2013 c1 14lilacmermaid33
Something I didn't notice the first time I read this - how Mac keeps referring to "us", making herself just one of the team, whereas Will never thinks about the others, just her. Of course, she does see her relationship with Will as distinct, but she really does seem to mean it, going on about how the team look up to him and value his opinion. It's interesting how she's so much better at keeping her work life and her personal life separate (minus the email), whereas for him it all mixes together.

Love it!
7/11/2013 c1 Jacks in my head
Yes that is more how I thought the scene would go; but Sorkin will tease us forever. All the Will and Mac clips we are getting to see for S2 are stressing me out so i am glad fanfic is being written to get us through. This was great; thanks for posting!