for Plan B

3/5/2014 c1 5Blindluck92
Wow, this was good. It deserves some kind of sequel, but that's just me. Frankly, it's epic and quite touching. Good work.
10/10/2013 c1 19Mordinette
Aww, that was really emotional and sad and sweet and very, very nice. I personally would love to read more.
10/9/2013 c1 8Tuffet37
Enjoyed this, great take on what could go wrong during that mission. I would leave this stand as is but definitely write another story!
9/2/2013 c1 5Old Gamer
Story should end here, unless you want Garrus to kill Alenko - Shep will recover, and go on to do all things Shepard. One little thing - always recheck your spelling before you post. Print what you've written (I know, paper costs, but it seems to be the best way) and have someone else go through it. I'm referring to what I believe is a typo - "Garrus aimed his sniper *riffle* again." Should be *rifle*. Good story - I have always thought the Virmire survivor should lower their weapon first; though Ashley is ranked as Lt. Cmdr. (same as Shep) and Kaidan outranks her as a major, neither one has N7 training. Kaidan is protecting a traitor, and really does not react fast enough when a gun appears in Udina's hand. I ALWAYS kill Udina - feels so satisfying. Same reason I did not want him on the council in the first place. Thanks for your story.
8/16/2013 c1 Garrusgirl
I Loved it please continue it as a story it would be an interestIng one. Maybe like go back to 8 hours and what happend during that time or something like that
7/31/2013 c1 I'mWelsh
Sorry Im not logged in to give you this review, my computer is being slow. Anyway I love this story so much, and I really hope you'd continue with another chapter. Both Garrus and Shepard should confront Kaidan, and Garrus should be able to tell Shepard how scared he was and how close he was to losing him.
I really hope you continue, but if you don't it's still a great read!
7/26/2013 c1 Skies192
This is interesting story, you should continue :)
7/22/2013 c1 Apsalar
I would love to see a second part to this, it's a great idea and you have written it really well :)
7/12/2013 c1 1caitlyn.stark
I would love to see what happened next: see Garrus in the hospital room while she recovered, see Kaidan and Shepherd work things out. I enjoyed your writing style!
7/12/2013 c1 13Yoruki Hiiragizawa
I think there's still a need to Alenko and Shepard to talk, Garrus has to kick Alenko's ass and Joker should punch Kaidan right on his nose ("Hell! I'll be on medical leave for a week while my hand heals, but that felt good!" kind of thing.

Liked the moment when she held onto Garrus' memory to keep fighting for her life. Really emotional.
7/11/2013 c1 samantha
Yes very very amazing I need more please! Thank you so much for the entire story I loved it!
7/11/2013 c1 Guest
You should continue.
7/11/2013 c1 S33KR-HUN
I think you should continue it. Awesome job.
7/11/2013 c1 Thundabuns
I really enjoyed this take on the mission. I hope you continue with it some more.
7/11/2013 c1 KaeWhy
Huh, never thought of this outcome before. Long story short: nice premise, good characterization - by all means, please continue.
19 Page 1 2 Next »