for Cybernetic

4/10/2019 c1 Wolf Man 9001
Loving the story. Please, if you can, return to your Harry Potter Story, Green, it's beautiful.
10/1/2018 c9 SuziH-J
Really enjoying this story. Looking forward to further updates.
10/1/2018 c4 SuziH-J
Wow will be interesting to see what happens, as Jack will surely now discover the cybernetic arm. The no coffee thing has been a bit strange, wonder exactly what Tosh said to Jack.
Really enjoying this story.
9/15/2018 c9 4Goddess of the Black Rose
I can’t believe I missed an update! I was really excited to see the email notification when I was cleaning my inbox.

I’m sorry to hear what you went through. I don’t write much anymore, but I remember feeling like I had to apologize for the time between posts every time I uploaded a new chapter. I think you’ll find most readers understand and are just happy to see the story continued.

If you end up with trolls, ao3 let’s you turn off reviews. Also, you should look up Keira Marcos’ site - she makes her views on pushy readers very clear.
9/11/2018 c9 176Firehedgehog
niiice
9/6/2018 c9 5Crawcolady
For being away so long let me tell you . . . You still got it, Girl! I just found this fix today and read the whole thing in one sitting. I am desperately deeply involved in this! I have to tell you that it's great and I would dearly love to read more!
8/27/2018 c9 11HeatherR
Hurrah! I was so happy to see you've updated. :) And what a great chapter, even ending on a cliffhanger. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
8/27/2018 c9 Guest
Just read this story. It is quite good. Looking forward to reading more. You are quite talented.
8/25/2018 c9 biancaruth
Does Jack think Ianto was trying to cut the arm off?

Just glad to see an update!
8/25/2018 c9 16WRose
Does jack think that Ianto is cutting off his arm.
8/24/2018 c9 3FranArian
Hey, sweetie! So glad to see you back in action. Can't tell you how many times I've read this story and kept hoping for more.
Sometimes you just have to let things simmer...and either you find the inspiration to stoke the flames once more and continue - even in slow, far spaced increments (which I'm incredibly grateful for with any story I like that has been left in limbo), or you discover that the embers have cooled too far and recognise that you need to step away and try your hand at something else (hopefully at least marking the project as 'abandoned' for clarity's sake).
You should always write for YOU...and if the rest of us happen to enjoy coming along for the ride, all the better. Some will enjoy it...some will find every excuse to piss and moan. But at the end of the day, if YOU are happy with what you've written, that's all that really matters.
8/24/2018 c9 3shadowinRW
Hey! Great to see this story continue. I had forgotten most of it, so it was almost like reading a new story. Really enjoyable, and there isn't an obvious break in story style. I love the way you write Ianto and Owen. Thanks!
7/7/2017 c8 5BarbT
I really kind of liked where this is going...
5/10/2017 c8 2Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama
Great fic so far but poor Ianto panic attacks feel worse than almost drowning (don't ask how I know about the almost drowning not being as bad but I will say when drowning your focusing on several things like the water, getting to safety(in my case it was me and my little cousin when neither of us could swim and we wasn't being helped because splash pool life guards were idiots!) And in my case being pissed at the ones who pushed us off the floaty we 8 girls was sharing and the life guards for spraying fountain-gun things at us when we was in the deep end, couldn't swim much and I had to tell said cousin to dunk me so I could kick from the bottom to push us out!)
2/28/2017 c8 Guest
This is a really cool plot and I love how it's progress in, plz keep going with it x
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »