for Cybernetic

12/3/2015 c8 16WRose
12/3/2015 c5 WRose
We evil might club! Love it
9/18/2015 c8 3FranArian
Been a loooong time since this was updated. Will there be more to the story. I understand if not, but would really enjoy it if there were. :}
6/19/2015 c8 ukdramafan
Hello again, I can't help noticing it's been a year. Hoping that you're still planning to continue this. It's a great story and I'd love to read some more please.
3/17/2015 c8 2Brose1001
...I really like this story; is it abandoned?
10/16/2014 c8 107kirallie
Very interesting idea. Poor Ianto panicking like that. Surely Jack should have realised he would have been strapped down when it was attached? So just how sentient is that arm?
9/14/2014 c8 2sess18
Great! Update soon please.
8/3/2014 c8 Amelia Vargas
Please update soon.
-KM
6/24/2014 c8 1alpha Jade Hunter
As brilliant as always! Your Ianto never disappoints. I loved the aliens in this one, did you invent them?
6/23/2014 c8 HeatherR
Yay! Another new chapter, and one well worth waiting for! :) I reread it this morning and loved it just as much the second time. I really enjoyed the resolution to the aliens, I thought it worked beautifully. And I am beginning to wonder, what did they make Ianto's arm out of? Was it already sentient BEFORE it was shaped by the cybermen into his arm? Hmmm...

Anyway, I can't wait for more! Glad to see everyone was feeling the sympathy they should be feeling. I love how he kept using the word "considering". Ianto is so lovably self-deprecating.

Take care,
HeatherR
6/21/2014 c6 poppaeasabina
Oh God they *killed the coffee machine* BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm dying here!
6/21/2014 c8 poppaeasabina
This is the most original Torchwood fanfic I've ever read, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. I especially liked Owen going into *I am your DOCTOR* mode.
6/19/2014 c8 sd4ianto
That was a great chapter. Sometimes Jack doesn't think before he acts does he? I loved that the aliens were teens. It was perfect. And Naked? That was hilarious!
6/18/2014 c8 176Firehedgehog
omg.. the naked thing made me laugh so harrrd
6/17/2014 c8 ukdramafan
Yay ! A new chapter. Great adventure, even though it wasn't episode related. Loved the 'adolescent' aliens being collected by their parents, and the thorough examination of Ianto's cybernetic arm. Not sure I understand exactly what Jack had planned to do once Ianto was strapped in to the chair, but Ianto's PTSD put paid to that idea, and provided opportunity to show both Ianto and Jack that the team support Ianto. looking forward to the next chapter.
112 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »