for Cybernetic

6/17/2014 c8 mardar
I'm so glad you updated. I'm glad that no one seems to see Ianto as the enemy. His panic attack was very well written
6/17/2014 c8 7Kira Kyuu
:D Thanks for the update _
6/17/2014 c8 sandysan2013
Thanks for finishing this. I really, really REALLY liked this story.
6/17/2014 c8 Guest
I really enjoyed those aliens, how cute that they were naughty children, and I loved the description of the parents.

So relieved that jack is sympathetic, well all of them really.

Lovely to see this chapter of one of my fave stories.
6/17/2014 c8 3Xandraluna
thanks for posting again! this is one of my favorite AUs and i am looking forward to more:) hugs
6/17/2014 c8 15ToonyTwilight
I was really hyped for this chapter and I felt you really delivered! I'm so glad you brought up that Ianto would have PTSD as it is usually glossed over and I for one glad that Ianto can't tell what Jack is thinking or feeling here.

That scene with Ianto strapped to the table was well writing, I could feel the fear that he would be going though.
6/17/2014 c8 SherlockWholmes
Happy happy happy dance here. I'm so very glad that this story hasn't been abandoned. Your resolution to the hulking purple aliens was cute. Next chapter, maybe Jack's reaction?
6/17/2014 c8 14Angst-BuriTTo
Finally! I've been waiting! Great chapter!
6/17/2014 c8 1apollonianism
Yay for an update! It was good, I liked the three aliens. I can't help but think Jack would be more suspicious. I liked seeing the repurcussions of Canary Wharf in hints of PTSD in Ianto. I can't wait to see how the rest of the series turns out.
6/17/2014 c8 Guest
yay thanks for the update, loved it!
4/7/2014 c7 ukdramafan
Just discovered this today - can't imagine why I didn't see it or begin reading when the first chapters were posted - and I'm really enjoying it. This is great! and unique. There are probably other partly cybernised Ianto stories out there, but I haven't encountered them. I hope that you get round to continuing it as I'd love to see where you take it. My own theory is that because his arm is semi sentient (?) and able to assess threat and need in order to keep its host (Ianto) functioning, that it is a way of making Ianto immortal, as it would reboot his body if it stopped functioning. (Am I close?) Anyway, please update soon. Thank you.
3/11/2014 c6 11HeatherR
Okay, so now I'm officially "Following" you. We'll see how that goes. ;)

Excellent chapters, by the way. I was reminded how much I love your writing and now I'm rereading your other Torchwood story. :D
3/9/2014 c7 HeatherR
HURRAY! You updated! *does a dance* Actually, now I come to think about it, I have you and your stories favorited...so why didn't I get an alert about these wonderful new chapters of your's? Hmmmm...must look into that at some point. But for now, off I go to enjoy your fabulous work! And to think I'd been sitting around wondering when you were going to update again. Even considered dropping you a line, but i didn't want to bother you.

Anyway, thanks for the new chapters! :D
2/20/2014 c7 176Firehedgehog
great updat and also, please don't end teh series with jack running off dicklike to teh doctor
2/19/2014 c7 biancaruth
I don't see why Jack or anyone is so surprised that he kept it a secret. I'm pretty sure Jack said that once you were even partially upgraded, (like Lisa AND Ianto) there is no hope. He also said if he found out Ianto was keeping other secrets he'd execute him, so why would Ianto tell!
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »