for Cybernetic

8/6/2013 c4 1apollonianism
So much suspiciousness! I just want to know what Tosh and Jack's conversation was about! Suspenseeeeeee. Update soon please?
8/5/2013 c3 11HeatherR
Oooo! Another great fic with an interesting twist. I'd say I can't wait for more, but I don't want to pressure you. :) In your own time. :)
8/3/2013 c3 Jade-t9
omg awesome! Great job setting the scene and the slow build up with Tosh. Think this chapter was perfect you literally have me on the edge of my sit
8/2/2013 c3 mardar
I like the way you did this chapter. We certainly didn't need a retelling of the episode. It was much more interesting from Ianto (and his arm's) POV
8/2/2013 c3 1apollonianism
Such a cliffie! Really good, update soon please?
8/2/2013 c3 sd4ianto
Nice mix of story and show. I felt bad for Tosh too. Owen and Gwen are both mean spirited, selfish cretures.
8/2/2013 c3 176Firehedgehog
very very nice
8/2/2013 c3 15ToonyTwilight
Yes you are evil for leaving it here! I really want to now how the next chapter will go and this chapter was really well done. I could not help but laugh at the arm sometimes and the fact that the coffee maker is an alien tech!
Will Tosh think the coffee machine is alive and trying to use Ianto to take over the world one coffee at a time?

You handled this episode beautifully, just different enough to have us guessing and enough Ianto to keep us fangirling/boying!
I can't wait to read more!
8/2/2013 c3 7Kira Kyuu
:D Thanks for the update - and the arm is apparently concerned for Ianto! :D
7/30/2013 c2 Guest
Great chapter. I like the little bits from the arm's POV!

I feel torn because I don't want Ianto to get found out but at the same time I want him to get help!
7/30/2013 c2 sd4ianto
Not really until the "Real Captain Jack" episode he's not. Well starts I guess in "Combat". Or even more face time in "They Keep Killing Suzie." Interesting story. It's going to be exciting when you bring Jack and Ianto together. If you plan on bringing them together.
7/29/2013 c2 176Firehedgehog
niiiice
7/29/2013 c2 15ToonyTwilight
Another great chapter! I think the fact that the team still haven't found out about Ianto's arm in any way highlights the fact that they didn't take what happened in Cyberwoman to heart. I would have thought Ianto would of have use the excuse of 'he had a fake arm and was very uncomfortable with people knowing about it' by now.

I have to admit every time I re-read this story I can't help but think of Edward Elric with his metal arm and leg from the manga Fullmetal Alchemist when I read about your Ianto and his arm. I like to think that Ianto's arm looks like Ed's.

This is a joy to read. I can't wait to see where you will lead Ianto and us in this fic's plot.
7/29/2013 c2 7Kira Kyuu
Oooh, his arm is -thinking- . . . I wonder if it will try to win him over - if not for further conversion, but to let it protect him when necessary. . . I'm unsure if you want it to be capable of holding a personality beyond being a piece of equipment with objectives, but it seems to want its host alive and fit, if nothing else.

Thanks for the update :D