for Just Don't Forget

6/8 c6 Shazza19
Really enjoyed this story looking forward to reading more from you in the future thanks.
6/8 c3 Shazza19
Again you really do write the boys so well how will Dean end up saving his brother. I am just reading your earlier stories enjoying this one as well
10/23/2014 c6 Innnnaaactive
Loved it!
1/25/2014 c6 murphy9202
I just found this story. I really liked it. Great job. Sam could never completely forget Dean.
8/9/2013 c6 39IrishNun
One word - brilliant!
8/9/2013 c5 IrishNun
"You don't know the guy who raised you, who protected you, who loved you practically since the day you were born."
Holy crap! Well that was unexpected. This is my fav line btw. Was nearly in tears... because I thought Dean had saved him! Favourite button has been clicked :)
8/9/2013 c4 IrishNun
Well you know it’s bad when Bobby can’t help you! I have a bad feeling what’s going to happen when Dean returns to the motel room...
8/9/2013 c3 IrishNun
Oh Jesus, this is exciting! Poor Dean. He’s losing his brother even though he’s standing in front of him.
7/20/2013 c6 ana.perezc88
nice fic :)
7/17/2013 c6 Guest
Yay, a happy (somewhat, Dean's deal is coming due) ending! Nice job, and so glad that you made it clear that Dean means as much to Sam as Sam does to Dean. Thanks for sharing!
7/16/2013 c6 reannablue
Really enjoyed your story. Loved the ending too. Very nice!
7/16/2013 c6 cathernatural.812
I've loved this story, especially the way Dean reacted to when Sam was slowly losing his memory, thanks for writing it! :)
7/16/2013 c6 reddgemini
loved this story
7/15/2013 c5 anon
What is with you and cliff hangers? No!
7/15/2013 c5 15nupinoop296