for The Raven's Time

11/6/2014 c2 3desireejones99
Very excellent concept, really would love for this to be resurrected. Many blessings to you
10/9/2013 c2 107kirallie
Interesting start. Keep going
8/25/2013 c2 10Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore
I love it. Update soon, please.
8/25/2013 c1 Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
7/24/2013 c2 5Man of Constant Sorrow
Well having just finished reading chapters 1&2 I must say this is a brilliant start to what I think will no doubt be a awesome story.

I am always a fan of time travel stories, my favorite being the Reptilia28 challenge but I've read very few that have older Harry going back in his current body, to where there are actually two Harry's running around, this will prove interesting to say the least.

Well whatever plans for Harry's martyrdom that Dumbledore had are blown to bits, I wonder if young Harry will even have to face Voldemort now that his older self is there, the prophecy could be fulfilled by Future Harry.

Bran and Tonks already have some nice chemistry, it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Its wonderful that Harry still has his godfather, perhaps Harry can have the home and family he's always wanted.

Will this be Canon pairings (he says with fear lacing his every word)

Thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
7/18/2013 c2 waya715
would like to read more of this please. its a very good story!

7/17/2013 c2 ArthurB
... i am not sure i even want to comment on that, this story is like 90% copied from 3 or 4 generic time travel hp/tonks fic i read on this website.
7/17/2013 c2 1lordamnesia
Ok, I really like this start! Hope to see more in the future!
7/17/2013 c2 redstickbonbon
Interesting start, looking forward to more. There are some types here and there (some misspellings, wrong words and missing words) that are a bit distracting.
7/17/2013 c2 1white-winds hunter
Can't wait for bran?\tonks
7/17/2013 c2 PhoenixDK1984
Little Whinging
7/17/2013 c2 readerjunkie
Excellent chapter ,eagerly awaiting the next
7/17/2013 c2 2Penny is wise