for Change is a Good Thing

Loving this :)
3/27/2014 c3 Guest
wow this is awesome
3/28/2014 c3 7J Luc Pitard
It would be humorous if a security detail SWAT team style took over her apartment and then he and his grandmother could negotiate on the front of the building and then Haruhi's father would be faced with angry neighbors and a new flatmate he couldn't hardly throw out. That would also be a place where he could be faced with no (or a small) allowance and his grandmother's admonition to learn to appreciate what she was offering him. Just a thought. Enjoying the interplay between the characters thus far.
3/27/2014 c3 3Captain Quirky
Wow, this is great! I am loving this story! It's so in-character, and your use of emotion is fantastic. Tamaki and his mask definitely elicits some sadness and Haruhi's attempts to make things better is super sweet. I love it! :)
10/14/2013 c2 1HeatherandBriannawriteshit
You really caught Tamaki's personality! It great so far, please keep writing!
9/19/2013 c2 41Ifit'sNotBaroque
I love this idea! :D
8/12/2013 c2 BelieverofManyThings
Great chapter :-D Really looking foward to your next update :-D
8/7/2013 c2 22LoneStorm
This is awesome! I've been looking for a good Tamaki x Haruhi story for a while. The only critique I can think of is how you've used 'escaped _ lips' about four times already. That's it, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/27/2013 c2 Demonicruler17
Pretty good so far. :)
7/27/2013 c2 BrightestWitchOfHerAge16
brilliant chapter! update soon please.
7/26/2013 c2 6AbandonedSock
I caught a few grammatical errors but other than that, I feel like this story has alot of potential :) Keep rolling out the chapters. I can't wait to read more.
7/19/2013 c1 AbandonedSock
update soon! I'm liking thissss :)
7/17/2013 c1 Guest
Very interesting idea! I am excited to see where you take this! :) I also like your writing style, the description of Tamaki on the doorstep was particularly good! Its a shame that violet eyes seems to have become a cliche online when describing characters with blue eyes, but I guess there are only so many ways a colour can be described! :P (That was not a critism, just an observation)
Anyway, I hope you continue this soon! :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »