for LIttle Girls, Female Shinigami?

9/23/2016 c21 51Princess Mercy Goetia
You're never going to update this one again, are you? Please, just be blunt. It's been over 2 years since you last updated this story, and it was just left on a cliffhanger! Seriously!
9/23/2016 c5 Princess Mercy Goetia
Sounds almost as awesome as my death scythe. Mine's also a traditional scythe, but the staff is gold-plated, the blade is made of sharpened, polished silver, has a living rose vine growing up it, red and purple roses (yes, the roses are alive, too.) and the words "Pretty Little Psycho" are engraved upon the length of the staff.
3/6/2014 c21 24ReaperOfLostSouls
Ah, that's great! That's funny because after a few months I suddenly wanted to read through this story again, knowing you stopped writing, but it's great that you started writing this story again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
1/21/2014 c7 Guest
No need to be rude but your OC, Skullina is a Sue. I have only read a few chapters but it is extremely obvious. Starting with her eyes and hair changing colors (for instance her eyes changing from red and black to green and yellow.) the fact that Grell who is a homosexual Is falling for her, her being one of Williams children (despite the fact he's not even married.) defeating actual grim reapers and her being a part of a fictitious race (who by the way seem not in relation of death gods, the only thing they have in common is that they have scythes.) creating portals to different places (possibly realms) with ease and most importantly being even older than any shinigami that ever lived. So can you please either rewrite this story and fix your OC or delete it entirely.

Hope the writer notices this,
CrimsonWriterKnight.
1/21/2014 c21 Lizi Rose
I'm sorry for your loss. They are at peace now. Take as long as you need to grieve.
11/17/2013 c20 Guest
Hi. PearlM21 here. It wouldn't let me post under my profile :/ I'm so glad this story's back! I've missed it. Don't feel bad for not updating lately. It's perfectly understandable. I know I've been really busy. This was an interesting chapter. I can't wait to see what this mysterious meeting is about. I will also be eagerly awaiting the birth of the baby! :)
10/19/2013 c20 8PearlM21
I missed this story. Things are getting really intense now. I can't wait to see what happens next!
9/29/2013 c19 Lizi Rose
Wow... I'm defiantly Elizabeth in that scene
9/29/2013 c19 PearlM21
Oh my goodness. I can't wait to see Will's reaction that there is an offspring of Grell's on the way. He's going to freak out!
9/19/2013 c18 PearlM21
Oh poor Skully! I hope she feels better soon!
9/18/2013 c18 Lizi Rose
no! WHATS WRONG WITH SKULLINA!?... wait... SHES PREGGO AINT SHE?
9/11/2013 c17 Guest
Please update soon!
8/29/2013 c17 PearlM21
Oh my gosh all these grown people who have been around for hundrends of years being so awkward about sex is so adorable. Especially Will's reaction. I could actually see hime behaving like that in that situation. Also could a mini Grell or Skullina be on the way? :) Either that or that nasty mistery villan did something to the poor girl! :(
8/29/2013 c17 5spaceprincess-3
Awe how kawaii...can you make an alternate one with Skullina and Undertaker please?
8/18/2013 c16 2AloTakahashi