for LIttle Girls, Female Shinigami?

8/18/2013 c16 24ReaperOfLostSouls
Oh yes, please do a version for Undertaker/Skullina once you're done with the Grell/Skullina. I'd love to see what you would have planned for Undertaker 3
8/18/2013 c16 Lizi Rose
Version for undertaker!
8/15/2013 c15 8PearlM21
Ah! Cliffhanger! Lol. The awkward Shinigami prom was entertaining. I can't wait for more! :)
8/15/2013 c1 Princess Derpy the Pony
I Really Love the Story , i voted :)
8/13/2013 c1 Weeaboo plz
Ur OC is stupid and a grim dark Mary Sue. Stop writing plz.
8/14/2013 c15 5spaceprincess-3
SKULLINA AND UNDERTAKER SKULLINA AND UNDERTAKER!
8/10/2013 c14 8PearlM21
I'm so glad you're back. As far as the mates go, since she has two of them, I always thought she would be matting with both of them, otherwise she would only have had to choose one in the beginning like the others. However I'm guessing that one becomes the alpha male while the other becomes a secondary mate.? If that is the case than chooseing which one will be the alpha is a little hard. However, it might be better to have the Undertaker as the alpha simply because he is more powerful. However, she does seem to have a little bit more of a connection with Grell. She did choose him first after all. Like I said though, there is no reason she can't have kids with both of them. It's just that one would be dominate. Anyway, it was another very enjoyable chapter. Please update soon. :)
8/9/2013 c14 5spaceprincess-3
SKULLINA X UNDERTAKER SKULLINA X UNDERTAKER!
8/6/2013 c13 Guest
i love her and undertaker 3 cant wait for more moments with UndertakerXskullina 3 3 \Д/ yaaaaaaaaaaa update this awesomness plz xD
8/3/2013 c13 spaceprincess-3
KAWAII 3
8/3/2013 c13 8PearlM21
This was another interesting chapter. I can't wait for more!
8/1/2013 c12 pandababii
8/1/2013 c12 PearlM21
Another interesting chapter. I'd like to see her find out more info about madam red through her cinomatic record and if she gets angry at grell because of it. If she looks at it enough she is going to see what he did with her and too her. I wonder what her reaction would be to find out her mate has done some pretty terrible things. Anyway keep up the great work. I'm looking foward to the next chapter! :)
8/1/2013 c12 5spaceprincess-3
I want to know what's going to happen next!
8/1/2013 c12 2AloTakahashi