for Kalopsia

12/13/2021 c5 Guest
Sonic x julie su please
11/16/2021 c5 NeckBreak
I pray this ends in sonamy!
10/20/2021 c5 16starfiction123
I'm happy this story is back! Ironic she's finally Realizing slow and steady wins the race if catching the fastest thing alive
10/1/2021 c5 17Haloixix13
Return of the King. Again, you write such good characters, and it is good to see you back.
6/12/2021 c4 Applehive
This story is so good. I really like your take on Amy
6/12/2021 c4 Applehive
This story is so good. I really like your take on Amy
1/8/2018 c4 10IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE
AAAAAAA this chapter was awesome! So worth the wait! Great job~
1/7/2018 c4 5Edgehog Jeremy
Your character development really shines in these first four chapters of the story. I'm really liking your portrayal of Amy and I really hope this updates soon because I can't wait to read more.
8/8/2017 c3 Guest
I think this is my favorite portrayal of Amy, she acts mostly the same but it's done in a way that's endearing instead of annoying. The fact that she's getting tired of chasing Sonic and is going to give everything she has when it comes to the Nocturnus Clan in order to be with him is actually making me root for her.
1/28/2017 c3 10IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE
Ooooooh this chapter was super good~ I really loved the development you portrayed in all the characters
1/3/2017 c2 Guest
It really is nice to see you decided to update this. By the way, I read your bio and the possible Sonic x Conquering Storm really peaked my interest
12/24/2016 c2 IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE
This was really well written, great job I'm curious to see more~
12/24/2016 c2 SAgotogether
Plz continue this is so good
10/6/2014 c1 1Chi-Cop1
Is this story complete as a one shot, or do you have future plans for it?
3/25/2014 c1 TheGrunt22
Heya. Me again, poking around with your stories. I'll get through them all, just starting with the easiest of the lot for simplicity's sake.

Being that this is a placeholder that would start something of incase your mind ever drifted to the subject, I say this one formed a proper foundation for you to build off of some time in the future. Though it could be entirely possible that it suddenly came to your mind on a late afternoon when your mind was on a high and you thought up of something!

I do agree with Amy's characterization here. Well, because it does seem to be mostly her personality she has in the games and this setting takes place in one of the comics. (Though I know little about how people are in the comics, I at least know there's a greater number of competitors for the Blue Blur) As Amy relentlessly keeps on chasing him, he keeps on running away. It really brings the question if it has ever brought her any closer to him. Sure, of course during Sonic CD after dealing with Eggman (or Robotnik for all of the die-hards heh heh heh) and Metal Sonic, she went into full gush mode and was a bit annoyed by it. Though I'm sure the demands for marriage only made the matter worse. Sure he likes her as a friend, but she stubbornly stuck to the same path that left her deeply entrenched in the friendzone. Mind my lengthy explanation, as you said it yourself at the end here, is Amy chasing a fantasy that just isn't the real Sonic? (I AM THE ULTIMATE OVERLORD, METAL SONIC! I AM THE REAL SO-*THUD* Not! NOW!)

Well I'll still read it anyway if you ever get to it. Other stories and the thing we lovingly like and sometimes despise called real lie come first. Again, your writing is spectacular, fluid, and very easy to follow! Seeya around matey!
17 Page 1 2 Next »