for Dear Father

4/18/2020 c35 Guest
Masterpiece
8/25/2019 c35 Guest
I don’t even use this word but, this story was truly Epic. Seriously. It was amazing. It made me feel like I was watching a movie.
11/7/2018 c30 1datwrittingboi
was that spock reference on purpose?
7/25/2016 c34 Guest
Best story I ever read
5/16/2016 c34 Guest
This was a lovely story. You should be very proud of it!
4/30/2016 c34 Jane Watson
This was an amazing story. I found myself wishing AHS had ended this way instead! I can't decide what to read next "Dear Johnny" or "Dear Mother". Awesome job!
4/28/2016 c35 Guest
This story was amazing
10/12/2015 c9 1The L. MMonster
This is contradictory with that you established in "Dear Johnny" (the part about how Oliver survived and is free), maybe I'm missing something, but maybe you didn't notice so I'm just warning you. :)

Also, I would loooovveeee to see Lana shoving on his face the fact that if she had NOT betrayed him and run, both she AND Johnny would have been dead, because he would have killed her when his son was just a bundle of cells inside of her. I ask myself why nobody has written that scene yet. Fact is, Lana made some choices that could have killed Johnny, but so did Oliver. I mean, he is crazy, there is really no use arguing with crazy people, but damn, I'm a sucker for pointing out people's hypocrisy, I just can't help myself, I want to!
10/10/2015 c34 6Butterflygirl1234
Let me just say that this is one of the best AHS stories I have ever read! I loved the plot of Lana keeping Johnny safe from Oliver. That's what I hoped happened after Asylum was coming to an end but it's a dark series so I guess I should not have been that surprised by the way it ended lol. I definitely think if Lana kept the baby and Oliver survived, Johnny would have hunted him down when he grew up and killed him for what he did to his mother. That would have been an epic ending! But anyways, back to your story, not only was the plot awesome but you stayed in character perfectly! I loved that we saw Kit and Lana found Rachel! Right now I'm reading "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Dear Mother" and I can not wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
9/21/2015 c1 Sven97Alo
omg did you write the final chapter of DF a year ago? like the one before the epilogue and alternate? I know it was somewhere around this time. man I miss this story! I still read it from time to time.
6/5/2015 c20 13midnightrebellion86
Awesome chapter.
5/3/2015 c35 1datwrittingboi
Really spectacular! Loved every minute of it!
2/16/2015 c12 iloveh2o
Man leslie gore died today and it totally made me think of this chapter!
1/13/2015 c35 9Zerousy
I really enjoyed this story. I'm probably sick for liking the alternate epilogue more but whatever :)
1/10/2015 c2 iloveh2o
I'm seeing some parts of DJ in this! haha
699 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »