for Harry Potter and the Tails of Change

Please continue!
1/17 c9 Guest
Please continue
11/6/2020 c9 1SilverMidas
Cool story so far. would love to see more.
10/4/2020 c2 2Quantum Severance
Really enjoying the story so far, just got a few pointers. Every so often you switch from past to present tense and while it’s not a huge deal, consistency with tenses helps a lot with readability and the flow of your writing.

Other than that, great job! Looking forward to reading more.
8/14/2020 c8 Bronze
8/13/2020 c9 Bronze
Unfortunately, that is a fact. I truly wish there was more of this. I enjoyed it the first time I read it and had hoped it was updated. I know it's your only HP fanfic but I think you were doing a good job of it. I ran across one that was a disaster of writing for the first twenty or so chapters. You had to disassemble every sentence and reassemble it in the right order to make sense. Last time I went back to read further I got the most pleasant surprise. The entire thing had been rewritten and every paragraph was perfect English. I keep telling the author he/she needed a a Proof or Bata reader to help with spelling and grammar. I seriously doubt I was the only one saying it either. But it's all good now! I guess you're just too busy reading everybody else's to finish your own though. ;) I truly have an idea what's causing you not to update but it's your business not mine. I'll just keep waiting on the update.
8/13/2020 c8 Bronze
Naturally the Ministry of/for Morons would send Death Eaters to bring Sirius back to Britain. Though, it's far more likely that Lucy sent them to make sure Sirius DIDN'T make it back alive thinking that his son Draco would become the next Lord Black. And if he learns that Sirius has a child that could claim the title, he'd have no trouble sending someone or group to ensure the child died at a very young age. anything and everything to ensure his son becomes the next Lord Black. If Sirius should be able to claim the title himself, he could disown Narcissa form the Black Family and dissolve her marriage to Lucy making Draco a Bastard with no name unless his father adopts him. It would also cut Lucy off from the Black Family vaults. And with the way he bribes Fudge and any other Wizengamot members to pass whatever he or his master wants, he's soon be too broke to pay for his sons' Hogwarts education. Narcissa herself wouldn't be happy about that turn of events either. Anywho, even with all this security Harry's name will STILL come out of the Goblet of Fire on Halloween.
8/13/2020 c7 Bronze
I'm not sure whether or not Fumblemort is on the side of Light or the side of Dark. I think in the next few chapters it'll be proven one way or the other. Though Harry and Dora are gonna be so happy to find their third partner so soon. It should be fun to read however.
8/9/2020 c6 Bronze
I wonder how Ron would take it if Harry sent him, the twins, Ginny and Hermione a letter saying " Ron, you're fired as my best mate. I'm replacing you as my best mate with a dead Flobberworm. I'm ordering the twins to prank each other and Hermione and Ginny to dance with each other. I think he'd take it seriously till someone pointed out how stupid the rest of the letter was and clued him in on it being a joke. that little shopping trip with Dora could be seen as a first date and it went really well. You can see the trust Harry has for Dora as he wouldn't allow himself to fall asleep if he didn't. No sane person falls asleep around an enemy! That's a good way to wake up dead! I can see people like Lucy looking down on those in the service industry. Though I wonder how fast they'd change their attitude if those same people went back to the mundane world to work? I really can't see Lucy or his like making their own clothes.
8/8/2020 c5 Bronze
I always found it odd that Poppy never did anything to correct the damage the Dursleys did to Harry growing up. What with all the times he was in the Hospital Wing and the number of scans she's done of him, why hasn't she done something about it? And just how did she miss the dark magic coming from his famous scar? Also the blocks on his magic. How did she miss all these problems?! I don't think she did! I think she was forbidden from doing anything by the headmaster. As it's going to be Harry's fourth year that means the Tri-Morons Tournament where they'll be four names with Harry's being the fourth. Now there has to be a way to get someone out of the tournament without them losing their magic. However, I doubt the headmasters/mistress or the Ministry fools want Harry to get out. Unfortunately, with Harry now being an adult in the magical world, those officials will will use that as the excuse for not doing it. In one case usually because he owes the Goblins money for gambling debts.
8/8/2020 c4 Bronze
Well, I can say truthfully that this is the story I thought it was. I'm very happy for that too! I've wanted to read more of it since I first read it. There are plenty by other authors that are the same way though so, don't feel like I'm trying to rush you. I think your idea to slow down getting to the sex part between Harry and Dora is a very good idea. As you pointed out, Harry is only 14 right now. I know a lot of guys brag about doing it with some girl at this age but I think it's more wishful thinking than actually fact. I'm not the least bit upset that the Dursley's were killed in this. Somehow, I think someone has been helping shield them from thee authorities for many years. Now who that is I don't know but I do blame Fumblemort for everything Harry went through at the hand of the Dursleys. He left him there and never bothered to check up on how he was being treated. As to his supposed guards, I have to assume they were all blind or corrupt. How else did they miss all the times Vernon abused Harry? And Fumblermort was leading them! The twins told their parents about the bars on Harry's bedroom window and were called liers for it by everyone. Now, regardless of those supposed Blood Wards that Fumblemort said he placed there, after fourth year they became useless as Vultureworst used Harry's blood in his regaining a body. Thus I have my doubts that Fumblemort is as Light sided as he claims.
8/8/2020 c1 Bronze
For some strange reason I thought there were more than 9 chapters. Now, if I'm remembering the right fic here, Harry succeeds at becoming a Kitsune Animagus while Remus watches. Sirius is in another country and marrying an Auror living and working on the island. Fudge in all his wisdom sends Death Eaters as Aurors to forcibly find Sirius and return him to England for execution. That was were I was last time I read this if it's the right fic. I'm looking forward to whatever comes in future chapters. I'm also rereading the chapters to refresh myself what's going on in thee story when.
8/6/2020 c9 Popperfis
Moooooooooooreeerreeerrrrreeeee
7/6/2020 c9 Ame's world
A really good fanfic
I hope reading more one day
Thanks