for No Mistakes

4/6/2020 c8 Guest
I know this is really late and I hope you haven’t completely given up on this story because it’s really good. As for ideas if clove is still alive then that means thresh is still alive and maybe they need to rescue home.
2/3/2016 c8 Ashigirl3040
Yay! Omg, I loved this! I have read a lot of fanfics where the arena is destroyed, so all the characters have to like rely on each other to live. However, this one is by far my favorite because of the amount of Clato! (Clato is like my life)

So maybe they have to like survive thorough the rebellion?

Thanks! Please, please, please update soon! Thank u so much!
8/22/2014 c6 11morestarcrossedlovers
Maybe u should have the Capital send something into District 13, or what if there was a spy and they had to find them? Or if the Capital all of a sudden attacked 13.
2/16/2014 c8 Taylor
You should do where they visit the districts trying to convince them and see clove and Rubins parents and they tell them she's pregnant and they get really disappointed and don't like cato
1/22/2014 c7 morestarcrossedlovers
Wow, this is such an amazing story. I really hope that you continue with it. I would like to say thank you so much for reviewing my story and really supporting it! This story is beyond good. I love how you use clato in it a lot and I love that you revealed that Clove was pregnant with twins. Anyways, good luck with the story!
1/6/2014 c7 Guest
Keep writing pleaseeee
12/1/2013 c1 Guest
i was reading your profile and i wanted to know if you could do a truth or dare story with all the tributes please
9/3/2013 c6 1hungergamesfangirl100
The doctor sounded like he had no heart -.-
8/13/2013 c4 41Clato 27
I really like this idea (kinda reminds me of my first story but yours makes way more sense and is waaaay better) I don't really think they should do truth or dare or never have I ever since usually their played in high school AU stories and I think it makes the story a bit unrealistic (truth or dare weirdes me out personally) so I think they should watch the games. You might also want to put in what happened to Rue since she fainted. You could make it like she had an allergect reaction to something on the D13 food or something she ate in the arena. Maybe she hit her head (it can cause your head to be all weird and then randomly pass out. It happened to me while I was walking down the stairs after a basketball game so I'm speaking from experience) You might want to say something about Cato and Clove's baby. Like someone's concerned with his/her health since it was in the arena so Clove goes to the doctor. (Idk. I just thought of that) Im really excited to see where your going with this story and hope you can update soon. Sorry this review is so long ._.
8/5/2013 c4 Guest
recap
8/5/2013 c4 1hungergamesfangirl100
I'm going with #2 never have I ever
8/4/2013 c3 1Books4U
update
8/2/2013 c3 1hungergamesfangirl100
Sweet, innocent, make-out crazy Rue! I hope she's ok! D:
8/2/2013 c3 1CrazyAwesomeEamm
:O RUE!

I love this story! Can't wait for the next update! :D
7/23/2013 c2 1Books4U
Ohh i still luv It! Update update update!

P.s U.P.D.A.T.E!