FanFiction.Net
for My Little Flutters (OLD)

9/15/2013 c2 1cinostheheadgehog
More pls I too adorable to handle ! :) love it also u no do sondash sequal:...(
7/18/2013 c2 10MarioDS01
Like where it is going so far. Kind of neat that Flutters can communicate with animals right away, but it seems pretty neat and useful.

Look forward to more of this story.
7/17/2013 c2 8CaptainAwsum9999-AdSpace-sama
Imagine if someone saw her face in real life. Imagine what would happen. imagine if this was real. wouldnt that be the best, where uor fantasies come to life. Sadly, life is not so manipulative *disappointed sigh* but whatever great chapter. LOVES IT
7/17/2013 c2 godzillafan1
good story I like it.
7/17/2013 c1 10MarioDS01
Seems like a nice start. I also love "my little Dashie" as well, although I read it in comic form in deviant art. Interesting that instead of the main character able to hide flutters, she is discovered, which might be for the best since I doult she could hide it from her parents forever.

Look forward to more of the story. Try not to make it too simular to the plot of "my little dashie", it would make it a little boring and perdicable.
7/16/2013 c1 TITLE WONT FIT
the title was C-C-CU-CUTENESS O-OVVVEEERRRRRRLLLOOOAAADDDDD! anyways i hope the next chapter comes out soon! this will be THE BEST...parody *i think thats what its called*FluttersongTwinkle (on youtube)
7/12/2013 c1 8CaptainAwsum9999-AdSpace-sama
I LIKE IT! This is a good story, I can already see it. I like characters based on themselves. And I'm not lying. I can't lie.