for Escaflowne: Destiny's Path

Veri n1c3lUDst0ri1L
9/1 c1 upO1v
Veri n1c3Mfpst0ri3Q
8/13 c14 Guest
Tardo este no importa valio la pena la quedo genial. Me gusto favor no la olvides sigue escribiendo por favor felicidades espero el proximo.y gracias.
8/13 c14 2Maybe89
Glad that you continued your story :) But I'm pretty curious what's causing the disturbance of Van's and Hitomi's bond... I hope you'll post your next chapter soon ;)
5/27 c13 MidnightReader1
Love this story please update soon I want to know what happened next with Kagome and if she found Allen. You can’t leave this as a cliffhanger :(
2/19 c13 sakura son zukino
Hola me gustaría poder seguir con la historia. Te quedo muy padre. Y me dejaste muy emocionada por la continuidad. Gracias me gustaría que continuará o me dijeras donde podía seguir la continuidad de la historia.
11/15/2017 c13 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
Reading your story feels as if it should have been the continuation of the anime series. I like the new adventure and the new characters you introduced, especially Ambassador Daniel. Looks like Hitomi has a knack for attracting Austurian males without her intention. Looking forward to more updates.
9/9/2017 c13 Guest
awesome story so far! reading your chapters is like watching an episode where I can easily imagine what is happening. looking forward to the next update.
9/4/2017 c13 akamagerain
Asjkdhdjdhdjdj omg that cliffhanger whyyyy? I was cringing through most of Van's tirade because he so obviously didn't want to say what he was saying but it also did come from somewhere and no they shouldn't be fighting but they're also mostly blaming themselves and just x(

Add to that the whole mystery behind Hitomi's power's acting as unpredictably as they are. I'm so curious about why that's happening.

Van's face as she was being pulled away hurt me, okay? That was definitely not okay.

PS: I wanted to thank you for sticking with this story. I took your word for it when you said you have every intention to finish this and it's amazing the amount of effort you're putting into this. And it shows, this is hands down my favourite story in the fandom, and it isn't even complete yet. Awesome stuff!
9/6/2017 c1 440four
Nice story I enjoyed reading so far. Not sure if it's stillbeing updated.
8/3/2017 c12 Ashley
Keep them coming! Thank you for continuing this story after publishing it so many years ago!
7/25/2017 c12 theladyhitomi
So happy you put a new chapter up!
7/21/2017 c12 akamagerain
Sorry can't log in just yet but ajsjajakaa you're back and how. That cliffhanger is killing me, though it's so good to see Dryden again! Plus Merle is back and with the team so extra yay. I'm very curious about what's making Hitomi so tired, and what'll be the consequences of her keeping Daniel's confession from Van.
So. Much. Hype! x)
You're still super mean for that cliffhanger btw.
4/24/2016 c11 18akamagerain
Okay for a wee second there I was worried they were back in Japan. But still, Fanelia! That means they've left the others so far away mid battle. I mean, Hitomi did save their lives but now they've to get back to them :O

I'm having super doubts about Daniel. He was with her the last time the rogue melefs struck and was with her this time (consciously or otherwise) distracting her from detecting them and then randomly vanishing well shit began going down.

And Celena! Poor Allen. And Gaddess who had to physically attack his boss' sister to save him! I hope they're okay.
4/24/2016 c10 akamagerain
So much adorable fluff omg. They're both so needy but also so hesitant about it all it is as frustrating as if is cute!

Also, Mercury is such a neat name, suits the mission. :D
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »