for Clawmarks and Comfort

4/22/2019 c1 Guest
please finish this story, I really want to know what's going to happen, and I really like the premise.
2/18/2019 c1 2nightfall252524
More please it’s just staring to get good...
12/1/2017 c1 5artistofthemind
AAAAAAHHH! This is so amazing! Can’t wait for more! What’s gonna happen when Mori and Honey learn the nekotama is Haruhi?
10/27/2017 c1 Guest
I love this story and I cannot wait for more. you did a great job!
11/27/2016 c1 StarWarsGirl2000
this is really good please update soon
2/10/2016 c1 loretta537
i miss this story, please update it soon
1/7/2014 c1 4caijda
How do I describe how much I love this...? What about extremely. When you were describing Haruhi's different reactions with sound and color, I had to just sit there for a second because it was like reading what it is like for me every moment of every waking day for me, and I've never seen someone characterize it so brilliantly before. Also, I am extremely interested in the plot and I would love to see where you will lead it next.
10/3/2013 c1 Psyka
Interesting but slightly confusing Haruhi is the cat yes, and kin is mori but please update again soon
9/22/2013 c1 Guest
Ooo! So cool! I love it. I hope you get the chance to update. ; )
9/21/2013 c1 Guest
please write more
8/7/2013 c1 loretta537
this is great! i hope you write more soon, i really want to find out what happened to haruhi
7/13/2013 c1 Opinr
This is to damn good to be a one-shot, Haruhis experince is well done and intresting, I like this story. I want more. XD
7/13/2013 c1 6lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon poor haruhi she a cat and i think takashi is the only one that knows this
7/12/2013 c1 1mtnikolle
The summary had me completely intrigued, the the story definitely delivered! The first part, from Takashi's point of view, was good, but the second part, from Haruhi's, was amazing! I will look forward to the second part of this one whenever.
7/12/2013 c1 41Hita-Chan
Hn. That was most certainly great! :)