for Helena Laufeydottir, twin of the God of Mischief

7/22/2013 c3 2Avengerlicious
I'm on edge, but I'm too tired to read the next chapter tonight. I should really sleep now...
I also rally enjoyed the deleted scene you out in there. Pretty much all Marvel deleted scenes should be in the movies, but that is my opinion. Anyways, great chapter! I shall read more tomorrow! :)
7/21/2013 c1 2Tha' Drac Lord
I like your storyline... The first chapter promises even better chapters... Good work...
7/20/2013 c12 Afb
So, Nala (is your name really Nala? If so that is really cool. If not, then you fooled me!) I do hope that you go ahead and prove me right. I have faith in you, and if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Yet again I am deeply honored that you would write another paragraph just for me. I feel as if I know you intimately already!
Wow, did I really make an impact on your life? I am so glad to have done so. Really, that means so much. You say you aren't good at describing your feelings, but I thoroughly understand what you mean and I am blushing.
You didn't ruin the mood! And no, it isn't Samantha. Here is a clue... My name means Loved By God.
Starling Strider, once again, is a brilliant pseudonym.
Thanks for the chocolate.
P.S. Considering that we're sharing, you know that author you rave about in your other stories? Avengerlicious? I know her personally. In actual fact, she's that friend who I really really want to tell. Ooh, plot twist! She's a brilliant person, she really is. As obsessed with Tony Stark as her stories suggest. I designed her cover pages for Fearless (by Cookie Rambo and Avengerlicious) and Avengers Apprentice. Oh, and another one I can't remember.
7/20/2013 c12 3Jonelle Phoenix
Called it.
7/19/2013 c10 Afb
I really like the way you write, I can't say it enough. The thing with the pillow on Helena's face... I could really connect with that, which is weird but cool and the way you described it, it was as if I was standing right there. Suspense! Intrigue! What is Loki going to do next? Scrap that, what is Helena going to do next?
And you should really write a sequel for 'The Daughter of Tony Stark'. I loved the one shot, by the way.
7/19/2013 c11 Afb
Wow. I just never expected... wow. I feel obliged to reply to this considering that you took the time and effort to dedicate a whole chapter just to put in a review reply... for me. For someone like me. I think that you are a wonderful author, with the full potential to overtake J. tenfold, and then some more. Your style of writing, the dedication, the effort (the tolerance of fans), there is no word on Earth to describe it, and I wanted to let you know that. As for being mad... not in the least! I loved it in maybe a kind of perverse way but yes, I still did love it. I am moved as well, knowing you would be moved by me. It is actually very important to know that my actions can do something that big. And maybe I'm overreacting but your welcome and thank you again.

I think I might try to tell her.
My full name is not really Sam. That's just my unofficial shortened one 'cause I'm a girl.
Is your actual name Starling Strider? Because if it is then that is a totally awesome name and if it is not then it is still a brilliant choice for a pseudonym.
7/16/2013 c8 Jonelle Phoenix
Aww I don't want to see Helena cry.
7/15/2013 c2 2Avengerlicious
That was fantastic! I love Helena already, she seems so awesome! :)
7/14/2013 c7 3Jonelle Phoenix
I love reading things that I can visualize. I really like Helena she is what happens when you take Loki and Thor and merge them into one person. Are you going to go strictly by the movie or are you gonna change it up?
7/13/2013 c5 Jonelle Phoenix
I hope Helena goes to Earth after Thor is sent. I would love to see what Earth men would think of her.
7/13/2013 c1 2Avengerlicious
This chapter was so sweet! And the story seems pretty interesting :)
7/13/2013 c2 5IWillNeverStopFangirling
This is good :)
I like the idea of Loki having a twin sister :)
7/13/2013 c4 3Jonelle Phoenix
You've been a busy little bee haven't you. Gotta say this is pretty damn cool. I would love to see how Loki falls into insanity even with someone who he cares for right there.
28 « Prev Page 1 2