FanFiction.Net
for The Girl in the Photo

12/26/2019 c3 Noemi
I'm interested in readng a multi chapter story but I'm having a hard time keeping track of the events. I think that you are trying to give to much details and I'm getting lost in it. I will continue on.
12/26/2019 c2 Noemi
You said you were basing the characters off a book but right now Beck feels very OOC.
5/28/2019 c26 justanotherwriter132
I LOVE THIS FIC
6/5/2015 c26 Axel0913
I love this! Sooooooooooo cute!
9/4/2014 c26 1ms simmons
Aww that was sweet
9/4/2014 c1 ms simmons
Glad u said that i don't like bori to
8/7/2014 c26 14YouCan'tControlMe
I love this story like, too much. Really, really good!
7/12/2014 c7 shyanna.owens.3
Cat's 'friend' Is Obviously Jade! XD
7/12/2014 c1 shyanna.owens.3
I like how you wrote this, and I don't ship Bori either,...it's just that while Tori has moved on...Beck is realizing that his love for her is getting weaker with every days passing and then finds out that Tori wasn't really his True Love at all! He met Jade and that's when it hit him! ) So don't care what other negative reviews have to say, this is a great story!
6/1/2014 c26 anjelica21
I can't wait for your next story. This story is great and i love the ending! :)
5/29/2014 c26 BadeShipper4Ever
Awwwww... Jade Oliver. Sounds good, right? Please write your another story. I'm sad, happy and EXCITED!
5/29/2014 c26 Guest
Noooooooo it can't be over!
I love this story so much and enjoyed reading it
Ur an amazing writer and this is one of the best bade stories
Anyway...I loved the ending, it was sweet and the way you described them was perfect
Can't wait to read ur next fanfic
5/29/2014 c26 Bade
YAY! You said it's not good but it is! So sad that this has ended but happy that you will create another one.

Please write your another story.
5/29/2014 c26 Maxine Miller
omg so sad that this story ended. I think your ending is done quite well. Hope ull start the new story soon. Bade ftw!
5/29/2014 c26 3allthingscute
This is such a fab ending to a fab story. I loved it! Thankyou:*
236 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »