for Calico Acres - AU Les Mis

11/24/2014 c33 62astoryinred
Awww, this is so bittersweet. Hope this resolves soon. :)
10/4/2014 c32 Bri
I hope everything's okay and gets better soon! Thanks for the update! The chapter was perfect! Love this story :)
5/8/2014 c31 Bri
This was great! If you're looking for ideas maybe go into how they got Bonnie a little bit or a little bit into her background. Whatever you decide to do it will be great!
5/7/2014 c30 Guest
Update soon please :)
4/4/2014 c30 Guest
This story is great! I love how different it is from the other stories :) update soon!
3/11/2014 c30 astoryinred
Aww, cute!
3/11/2014 c30 Bri
I thought they lost her until I got to the next line! Lol Great chapter!
3/8/2014 c29 astoryinred
This is so cute...and the court scenes are amazing. I love how the defense is going up. :)
3/7/2014 c29 Bri
I was so exited to see a new upate :)
Another AMAZING chapter! I hope they get custody of Peep
2/21/2014 c28 astoryinred
Whew! That problem with Minette and Nico was solved quite cutely. Glad to read this!
2/20/2014 c28 5hoogan
Amy hasn't been out to play recently. Just a given that after she stuffed up she moved out, I guess. I had plans to make her a real bitch to Eponine but lost the motion on that one. Should I put her in the basement room with Minette? Poor Enjolras.
2/20/2014 c28 Guest
I'm really loving this story. But what happened to Amy? I don't remember reading anything about her since the snow storm, unless I missed something
2/20/2014 c28 Bri
Now I can see what you meant by drama lol Such a cute chapter though! I love the kids interacting with the adults. Can't wait to read more :)
2/13/2014 c27 Bri
Amazing chapter :)
2/13/2014 c27 62astoryinred
Wow. This is going to be fun! I can't wait to see what Marius will do. :)
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »