for Ezekiel's Bad Choice

9/12/2016 c1 VIPGuest
Weird...
6/30/2016 c1 16PurpleBandit3000
This was one of the randomest shit I have ever read.. and it was frickin awesome! Nice! :D
1/29/2015 c1 10JojiMC
Wow, this is some extremely well-written narration! I'd love to be able to write one-shots, but I can't because my narrating skills are zilch. This was short and sweet, and I love that you gave Chef his dream come true. x)
10/12/2014 c1 cookie
dis wus soh shorht butt eye stil lieked iht!
9/5/2014 c1 The-Older-Account-2012
It's a good story, and Zeke was the main focus but Lightning and Lindsay really noticed? Really? I mean, Lightning? He must've gotten smarter. It was a bit short as well, and I get what you wanted to do but, I dunno it just didn't appeal to me. Maybe because it was not my kind of fic? Well, it seems to be a success and all the other reviews probably love so you could just ignore this if you really wanted to.

So...

That's it.
7/2/2014 c1 14ThePessimisticRainbow
Typical behavior from Chris McLean. XD

Poor Ezekiel though. All he wanted was the money, though I'm a little bit surprised that he would eat it.

Great story!
7/2/2014 c1 8DeliriousDisposition
This was at the very bottom of your stories list, so I decided to read this one.

It was pretty funny. I like how you killed off Ezekiel. I hate Ezekiel.

The list of former TD-contestants is in the order they were eliminated, right? :P

So yeah, this was written well and it was enjoyable. Nice one-shot! :DD
4/25/2014 c1 31JShark419
Chris you idiot. Ezekiel eating the money, lol.
4/22/2014 c1 12Unfathomed Stars
Anti Ezekiel! Nice! He would be the one to fall for Chris's tricks. Awesome work on this!
4/6/2014 c1 WIWAP
"THAT STORY SUCKED WHAT KIND OF STORY IS THIS WHERE EVERYONE'S ALL MEAN AND THEY ALL DIE THE TOTAL DRAMA CHARACTERS ARE ACTUALLY NICE THE AUTHOR NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS USERNAME!"
This is the truth.
Mr. Coconut.

11/22/2013 c1 Guest
9/10/2013 c1 Pokemon sux
This was amazing! I laughed so hard. 0-0 Ezekiel is insane.
9/5/2013 c1 47TheQueenofBooks1000
Dude, this is hysterical! Great going, Chris and Feral Zeke. XD

...How did Mr. Coconut give the money to the hospital? Did he roll away from the briefcase? Did he excrete coconut juice? Lol.

I love it. Continue making more hilarious oneshots like these! You're great at them. :D
8/5/2013 c1 Guest
MLP has assassins? How come this hasn't been advertised?
7/15/2013 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
So Chris, Ezekiel and two cops are now falling down a bottomless pit as we speak, eh? Man, that fic was awesome! The line about Mr Coconut voting was hilarious. Keep up the good work.
20 Page 1 2 Next »