for The Journals of Harry Potter, Book 2: The Cordovan Leather Notebook

3/23 c14 LoveGoodBooks86
I’m really enjoying this story and it’s prequel! Please continue with it as it’s so original and fascinating!
8/31/2020 c14 Guest
Thanks for these chapters. I've really enjoyed your diary stories and know it can be quite a challenge to write first person stories. I really like the world you have created where the kids are kids and everyone isn't evil and/or backstabbing. I especially like your hogwarts with its many fun activities and thoughtful lessons. I've despaired of the pathetic educational experience offered by the traditional hogwarts of many stories and latterly try to avoid any stories that trudge through the canon hogwarts experience with my favourites being those set entirely away from hogwarts and, sometimes, Britain. I'm off to check out your other stories.
8/31/2020 c13 Guest
I love the way the cat 'talks'. I'd forgotten that part of childhood imagination - or is it familiar communication?
2/3/2019 c14 Wayne Clark
Please Sr. can we have more? -
1/4/2019 c14 Guest
I've really enjoyed your two stories in this series. Sorry you have apparently given up on them as they have been so rich with new ideas. I particularly liked the extra classes as i've always thought Hogwarts offered a very poor educational experience. Hope you return to writing here in the future. Thanks for sharing all your stories.
1/4/2019 c2 Guest
I like the way he writes, "Tango says ...". Does that mean Tango is his familiar, rather than Hedwig (who hasn't been mentioned much)?
7/19/2018 c13 2DaChickenyOne
Lee Jordon is a 3rd year, because he's in the same year as the twins.
7/19/2018 c9 DaChickenyOne
Is calling Voldemort the dOrk Lord a mistake or purposeful?
7/19/2018 c8 DaChickenyOne
What IS frog choir?
7/25/2017 c14 SorachiBlue
We, your readers, believe you have saved up enough tomorrows to write a few more chapters!

Love your story and hope you will give us more or at least a good closure to this one.

Cheers!
Brian
5/18/2017 c14 Cassandra30
Excellent! Are you ever going to write more of this story?
5/18/2017 c13 Cassandra30
Fascinating conversation in Charms class.
5/18/2017 c12 Cassandra30
Sounds like a great place.
5/18/2017 c11 Cassandra30
Sounds like fun.
5/18/2017 c10 Cassandra30
Excellent idea of reading a story to Chip.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »