FanFiction.Net

12/14/2013 c68 nulliifed
Oh Mary, you adorable little thing ;u;
12/13/2013 c66 Pixelsaber
Really nice chapters!
I feel really sorry for Mary and my strong dislike for gray keeps growing.
You are doing great!
12/13/2013 c66 nulliifed
I loved chapter 65, we're getting some progress here with Gray and Mary (Has anyone noticed they have 3 common letters in their names or is it me?!) 66 is nice too! Although I'm a huge fan of rainy weather myself...a hot cup of milky tea and a good book in hand while the clouds roar and rain falls...it just can't go wrong! I hope you'll continue because I'm falling more and more in love with Mary with every word I read ;u;
11/24/2013 c63 nulliifed
My heart is breaking a little bit; I just really hope Mary and Gray will end up together! I love love love these little drabbles, so please, keep updating!
11/17/2013 c63 Pixelsaber
Sorry for not reviewing this again. I just Haven't been able to log on to review that much.
The story is going great so far!
Your character portrayal is abesolutly great! Especially with Mary.
Every chapter has just enough to keep me satisfied until the next one.
Keep it up!
"Buena Suerte"
11/16/2013 c63 12NarwhaleNapper
Normally, I don't like reading stories based on the 'Theme Challenges' and what not, because I personally feel they are a waste of my reading time. And yet, somehow, I've never noticed yours until now and I thought to myself,
Is this one interesting?

And sure enough, I've read through them all the way up to this chapter, and now I'm thinking,
boy, I feel ashamed of myself.

This was beautifully written. I give you credit for writing this using very few words. I like the first few chapters, as it really explains a lot about Mary, the shy girl (I like her alot!). Great job, and how everything is so chronologically in order. I like this a lot! Good luck finishing the rest of the chapters.
11/15/2013 c2 Tiger lily
*Sniff* That's it. I'm marrying her. Karen can go die.
9/14/2013 c55 4lavendercookie
aw, I wanted to know why Mary was so tired in ch 54 :P anyways good writing! looking forward to next time
9/14/2013 c48 lavendercookie
I like this a lot! sorry for falling out of readersville for the past month! I like the way that Mary makes me want to drink tea lol. the situations in this are pretty realistic too, keep on keepin' on!
9/14/2013 c46 lavendercookie
silly Jack. T_T
9/4/2013 c52 8oceayen
This is great! Mary is one of my favorite characters and I think you're awesome for doing this. Update soon!
8/17/2013 c48 25Writingnerd291
I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed recently! But this is a really awesome story! You characterized Mary and Popuri really well! I can't wait for your next update!
8/16/2013 c48 4HeartOfAKid
This is adorable. The plot is so cute and Mary is one of my favourite characters. :3
8/9/2013 c35 Mryhh